225 Watt Led, Ultra Thin. Yes Com?

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I can work all sorts of polishers buffers etc. been in bodyshops n performance places for Saturday's

E39 M5, can't beat one of those.

Right hand door is still shopping cart hit, left buffed.

I got flowering nutes + 0-13-0 bat guano mixed that I'm lightly using

IMG 0922
IMG 1280
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

But never touched anything over 150k

GTR, NSX, 50 vettes, all sorts BMW n Mercedes

Would love to drive one. I just get to move it out on my driveway n back into garage

Bodybuilding n cars are the hobbies
I can smoke a gram almost n goto the gym lol

xenon730

xenon730

If I can't manage heat from 5 cfl, 300 w led, T5.... how would I even do a 600 hps??

I initially planned no exhaust, nice led. But spent quite a bit of basic grow items. Cloth pots, ph meters(3), cfl, lighting parts/diy shit, coco, timers, mylar, Ona, parts to run its own circuit to closet (buddy an electrician), bulbs, tons of random trips to hardware store for 20 bux.....I could go on for days.

Then realized 4 wks in intake/exhaust isn't an option.....it's a must.

I've learned a lot from wasting 150-200 bux n now just need a real LED.
Just wanted to say everyone does this, dont feel bad. But now that you've learned, time to plan. Honestly if you can't setup a way to run a real light without heat issues, your location is unsuitable for growing. Honestly you say it will pay its way off in power but that's not really correct. The sheer yield difference makes them come out close to even. It cost $60 a month to run a 1k and you'll produce 2lbs with that $60. I bet you won't beat that by much if at all with your timber. I'm not saying you shouldn't get a cmh or timber, just that your logic isn't really sound. None of the logic behind using cheap leds is sound and that's why you don't see the best buds under those cheap leds, even here. $500 on a timber is enough to buy and run a 1000w hps for 4 months. That's enough to produce 6lbs+ for an average talented grower. You're not gonna get returns like that on anything else. The price difference is just that extreme.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

These belong to the wife. Not only that, she can do cool tricks.

I've already pushed the limit as far as I can with her. I asked for something n just kept things under construction and she's slowly found things on her own

Not only that, I don't want or need that type of production. I'll have 5-8 at max, pushing to get them big n broad in veg n aim for 3/4-1lb harvest.

So smell, being discrete as possible n low profile are of hi concern, hence the timber.

xenon730

xenon730

I've already pushed the limit as far as I can with her. I asked for something n just kept things under construction and she's slowly found things on her own

Not only that, I don't want or need that type of production. I'll have 5-8 at max, pushing to get them big n broad in veg n aim for 3/4-1lb harvest.

So smell, being discrete as possible n low profile are of hi concern, hence the timber.
Yeah i mean space is the only real reason to go with it and by that i mean if you're not going to use the space. Just trying to get the logic across. Growing in small spaces is often at least equal or more expensive than just buying product over a few years.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Ok. I'll go cmh, but will have break for 10 wks in dead summer.

I don't have a dedicated ac to the closet

I also have buddies to grab 9-12 inch plants from that are on large scales, so I don't ever have to start from seed

xenon730

xenon730

Ok. I'll go cmh, but will have break for 10 wks in dead summer.

I don't have a dedicated ac to the closet

I also have buddies to grab 9-12 plants from that are on large scales, so I don't ever have to start from seed
I have dedicated ac and was scheduling out next years summer indoor personal plans just last night. I just hate the heat now. Good choice.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That's fantastic!:D

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Okay. Cmh it's is all day.

I'm getting a 3 drawer/cabinet portion of countertop for the garage. In the dead of winthrr that will break for 10wks, dead of summer closet will break.

That will be veg spot, can susposedly get to 34"/35" in there then will move. Plans are to keep 4/5 plants in each I think.

I still have to pick it up tho. Clones in a 2 pc cases.

Is that enough logic?

xenon730

xenon730

Okay. Cmh it's is all day.

I'm getting a 3 drawer/cabinet portion of countertop for the garage. In the dead of winthrr that will break for 10wks, dead of summer closet will break.

That will be veg spot, can susposedly get to 34"/35" in there then will move. Plans are to keep 4/5 plants in each I think.

I still have to pick it up tho. Clones in a 2 pc cases.

Is that enough logic?
You're going to produce a pound of high, high quality bud easy under a cmh, you tell me if it's enough logic. And you can clone and veg under those cheap lights you have now for sure without worrying. You got your drying and curing station all set up? Is it gonna change?

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I'll have to use the flowering spot for 5 days

First cut n hang em for 4.5 days, take off work those days n trim n cut up for 18 hrs (hopefully I'll have enough to keep me this busy, but eventually) and move into my laundry room I'm barging off a bit space with mrs titsass n the spill over into my garage

I got a shed this summer so was able to get a ton out of my garage into there as I was clearing space for my basement too.

xenon730

xenon730

I'll have to use the flowering spot for 5 days

First cut n hang em for 4.5 days, take off work those days n trim n cut up for 18 hrs (hopefully I'll have enough to keep me this busy, but eventually) and move into my laundry room I'm barging off a bit space with mrs titsass n the spill over into my garage

I got a shed this summer so was able to get a ton out of my garage into there as I was clearing space for my basement too.
Try to find a different place because until you have stable cuts you can't predict the weeks and you'll probably put everything at 8 wks. When until you know you should put it at 10wks. If you ever mix strains they can vary from 8-12wks. I just choose 9 new cuts from common seed companies. The cuts i chose are primarily 10wks. ea. and a lot are indica. Any dresser in a cool area or even boxes, like whatever. As long as you can make it dark, not air tight, move the air of the room its in, keep humidity around 50, youre good. It's not as big a checklist as it seems and you can let the room get pretty cold. I've done it in 55°-80° without noticeable problems from either.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

If I can go 24/0 lights on and keep things warm enough the countertop will never stop, nor the clones.

But I'll be able to pick strands n will be shooting for faster ones the first two years. Once seasoned I plan to rotate spots every 6/7 wks

Ideally I'll be able to hang 2 big wide plants in laundry room to dry, cure, then store in garage

Clearly i have enough cheap lighting to make that counter rock for early veg lol

xenon730

xenon730

If I can go 24/0 lights on and keep things warm enough the countertop will never stop, nor the clones.

But I'll be able to pick strands n will be shooting for faster ones the first two years. Once seasoned I plan to rotate spots every 6/7 wks

Clearly i have enough cheap lighting to make that counter rock for early veg lol
honestly, there are far worse things to have extra of. I mean if you're committed to this, you'll be able to use all those lights over the next 2 or so years to their fullest no doubt. But you're just at the crossroads where the amount of plants you have there says to me, its time for big stuff. Clearly you want to be growing that spot well and with a cmh, you'll grow fat fire there. There's just a point where its only economical to buy real lights. If i didn't have so many hps' for free id probably be buying the dual 315w cmhs(630w ea.) @ 1 per 4x4 area. I'll be replacing hps' with those if i ever run out of free ballasts and bulbs.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Throw me out a decent cmh and I'll get this process rolling

Best of all, I going on a week long trip n my two green thumb buddies are rotating days to check, waterf, rotate, adjust lights. Etc

But they know what they are doing not worried

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I'll listen n do what u guys say. I've learned for 15/18 yrs forums aren't not going to teach u all you need from my time with hi end detailing n my love for BMWs.

http://timbergrowlights.com/300-watt-vero29-v7-linear-framework/

If this timber light isn't a better buy then a 315cmh, I'll get the 315.

But with my current heat issues I can't see it happening, I have 330 exhaust n 150 intake cfms too.

So if I should buy this

Is the cmh light I picked on amazon one I should pull trigger on ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

something more like this.

For the win!

315LEC in a vertical setup, as it was designed, and a good sized hood over it with exhaust from the ballast and the bulb is feckin ingenius. Cluster and exhaust them out of the room.

Top Bottom