25 Years Growing Indoors by DJ Short - 1999

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

good news here. A credible breeder is going to be opening up his vault of land race mostly equatorial sativas. south africans, panama,columbian, thais, afghan & all sorts once some funds are raised. I am always glad to know others have a low for 16+ week flowering sativas. a personal favorite is a 24+week flowering thai

Illmind

Illmind

sup tk how goes it? my question to u is which is the best combo for production and quality control. a 1 kw 4x4 tent or a 5x5 1kw tent? I think I recall u saying the 3x3 gave you best yields? did I remember that right?

humbtrin

humbtrin

I see this is a very old thread but I saw DJ short and had to give it a read. I did find the post informative and entertaining'how all I could think about was how bad the DJ short strains I grew all sucked butt........ Yeah I said it

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I see this is a very old thread but I saw DJ short and had to give it a read. I did find the post informative and entertaining'how all I could think about was how bad the DJ short strains I grew all sucked butt........ Yeah I said it
thanks for bumping it though

smokey79

smokey79

as far as a know dj short is a credible grower fact enough for well known seed co to employ if iam right in my calculations...a smoked some neva tryed growin

Amber

Amber

thanks for bumping it though
Ok im going to have to ask what may be a stupid question but I am stuck on stupid til I do. What does the term "bumping it" mean?

Holly sheep shit as I write this I think I may just have got it. Your bumping to the top of the list. The thread list right? They go in order of most recently posted in down.

:dummy1: AHHH I see the light and its nice and bright:cool:

Amber

Amber

I sometimes have to ask myself, "Is it just me?"

Top Bottom