250 Mh/hps Tent Grow

• Thread starter AssassinGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AssassinGrow

Currently growing a under a 250 MH(18/6) vegging out now on week 6 in 4 gallon pots. First time growing in a tent. Sativa is drinking water & nutes like a 22 year old frat boi drinking beer. The Indica on the other hand is struggling in growth. Temps the first few weeks were quite shitty at times. Finally got my fans and ducts all set up and the temps now stay within high 70s to mid about 84 degrees during the day, never exceeding 85 degrees. The sativa loves the heat where as the Indica has pumped it breaks.

Feeding: Distilled water and Tap water
Nutes: Nutes only feeding every other watering sometimes 2 watering's.
Fox Farm products(Grow Big and Tiger Bloom), NPK molasses.

Pistols are starting to show as the plants are showing they are ready to flower. Plan on Vegging for another 2 weeks before flipping the switch the flower. At time will switch over to HPS.

They are growing over night with plenty of bud sites. Quit the Big Grow and just continuing the Tiger Bloom.

I plan on uploading pictures later this evening. Have done quite a bit of topping& LST. Still debating if I should trellis net them, what do you all think? All help is welcomed..Hope yall stay tuned.

Dan789

Dan789

Plants are looking good, assuming that they’re from clones. Your fixture is giving these plants just what they want.

A

AssassinGrow

Thanks man It's been quite the process, they are actually from seed. It's been quite the process, although I do want to take a few clones from the sativa.
With her showing pistols already I want to try to keep her invef as long as possible.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I love a good ol 250. Plants look nice, friend. While the sativa might look bigger, indicas are usually denser. Shorter with tighter nodes. Sativas look tall and big but doesn’t mean more flowers I’ve found. Wouldn’t say your indica is struggling IMO. Cool setup, Assasskins!

A

AssassinGrow

I love a good ol 250. Plants look nice, friend. While the sativa might look bigger, indicas are usually denser. Shorter with tighter nodes. Sativas look tall and big but doesn’t mean more flowers I’ve found. Wouldn’t say your indica is struggling IMO. Cool setup, Assasskins!

Thanks UncRomulus, I pretty much figured it out when I checked out her into nodes. In use to growing Auto flowers lol. Phew guess I can breathe then. I was worried that she was in a little shock a week or two ago from high temps before I got my ventilation on point. Should I trellis net her?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks UncRomulus, I pretty much figured it out when I checked out her into nodes. In use to growing Auto flowers lol. Phew guess I can breathe then. I was worried that she was in a little shock a week or two ago from high temps before I got my ventilation on point. Should I trellis net her?
Meh

A

AssassinGrow

That’s all up to your style and what you want to do

Was thinking about lollipopping or maybe putting under a trellis net. With my limited space and inducing flowering in 3 weeks I'm sure they are going to stretch. The height of it is 6 feet 5 inches, then with the 4 inch fan and the carbon filter up top as well as the light, I'm taking max 5 feet

Monster762

Monster762

Was thinking about lollipopping or maybe putting under a trellis net. With my limited space and inducing flowering in 3 weeks I'm sure they are going to stretch. The height of it is 6 feet 5 inches, then with the 4 inch fan and the carbon filter up top as well as the light, I'm taking max 5 feet
Net em. Use the net to train all your tops away from each other. Plants look pretty good. Do you have any pest control in place? If not get all that situated before flipping. The net will help control height too. If they reach tuck em. Try to set your canopy as a wall of budsites from above. Then once they stop stretch zero that light distance In til they start singing to you. You will want steady airflow between light and tops.

A

AssassinGrow

Update: Plants have taken off. I decided to train them for a while under a trellis net, and then eventually removed them. Plants have taken the shape I want therefore will continue training them with pipe cleaners. Lol (ghetto but it works)

I was worried ai topped to many places since I haven't seen new growth in some areas besides bigger leaf growth(better for the photosynthesis). It's finally happening in plenty of spots!! Stoked

Both are throwing crazy pistols and plenty of new bud sites with nice pre flowering going on. Feed them yesterday with NPK molasses and Tiger Bloom from FF. I have notcied they haven't gotten much taller lately, could it be time to flower? I wanna vegg them both out for another month or so maybe another 8 inches or so. What are y'all thoughts.

IMG 20190131 215554
IMG 20190131 215534
IMG 20190131 215522
IMG 20190131 214712
IMG 20190131 215631
IMG 20190131 214958
IMG 20190131 214903
Top Bottom