2nd Grow: Autopots And Hempy Bucket

• Thread starter FarmerDi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best candidates for manifolding/mainlining from strains noted?

• Total voters
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Seeds are being started today

Starting Veg: 400 MH Light then switch to HPS for flower
Tent: 3.5' x 3.5' x 7'
Grow Medium for AutoPots: Canna Coco w/Perlite mix 70/30
Hempy Bucket: Canna Coco w/ Perlite base
Lighting: 400 Watt MH & HPS
Strains: Critical Kush, Strawberry Cough, Girl Scout Cookie and last but not least..White Widow.
***Done alot of research and going with manifold/mainlining using the Nebula manifold technique.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Seeds are being started today

Starting Veg: 400 MH Light then switch to HPS for flower
Tent: 3.5' x 3.5' x 7'
Grow Medium for AutoPots: Canna Coco w/Perlite mix 70/30
Hempy Bucket: Canna Coco w/ Perlite base
Lighting: 400 Watt MH & HPS
Strains: Critical Kush, Strawberry Cough, Girl Scout Cookie and last but not least..White Widow.
***Done alot of research and going with manifold/mainlining using the Nebula manifold technique.
20180123 131738
20180123 131738

D

DonBelmont

Went from soil to Coco. No way I'd ever go back.

I have mixed some Perlite in but only because I had it around. I would be fine going straight Coco and will next grow. It's nicely loose and light.

Feeding I do 3 times a day. 15% or so drain each time. But not as strong as the manufacturer recommends as it's burnt my girls every time. I use Cannna products across the board including their Coco and have had great results. Basically I cut the recommended nutes in half and the plants thrive. The big issue is getting the PH on target so the girls can absorb the nutrition. I love my PH meter.

In combo with the Coco I use cloth pots so there is absolutely no danger of over watering or root binding. I've got an old little water can with a spout that lets me direct the juice where I want it.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

My seeds have sprouted and getting excited about my second grow. Glad to hear Coco is your first choice. I did DWC my last grow and maintaining PH was a chore. Went with autopots because I go away for vacation in April and don't want them dying. Do have one that I will be using Hempy Bucket. Should be transplanting within a week or so. Will be posting throughout the grow. Happy growing!!

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

So my seedlings are looking good except for my Barney's Farm Critical Kush. Should I start a new bean? It only has one real leaf.... Not sure if the other will grow. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Critical Kush3

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Things are looking good. My Critical Kush started off slow but picking up. All four growing great. PH 6.0. PPM 270 with RO water coming in at 7PPM. Strawberry cough is really stretching tough of the bat.
20180205 115851
20180205 115758

chemistry

chemistry

Things are looking good. My Critical Kush started off slow but picking up. All four growing great. PH 6.0. PPM 270 with RO water coming in at 7PPM. Strawberry cough is really stretching tough of the bat.View attachment 776097 View attachment 776098

Get a slight breeze blowing over your seedlings to stiffen them up, I use pipe cleaner if my seeds stretch, make a loop at one end and place it round your stem, then push the other end into your grow medium, that way they cant fall over. This is my Critical Kush, 3 and a half weeks into flower,
100 7043
feed them just right and they go ballistic.

Last edited:
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Get a slight breeze blowing over your seedlings to stiffen them up, I use pipe cleaner if my seeds stretch, make a loop at one end and place it round your stem, then push the other end into your grow medium, that way they cant fall over. This is my Critical Kush, 3 and a half weeks into flower,View attachment 776100 feed them just right and they go ballistic.
Those look sweet. What training did you do... Lots of colas.

chemistry

chemistry

Those look sweet. What training did you do... Lots of colas.

I don't have the space for rampant plants, so medium bushy is my aim, I top around six to 8 times, and that's it, I don't even lolly pop anymore, remove the odd leaf that's rubbing maybe. Keep it simple. Just keep an eye on your mag, for thin leafed plants, they cant half put it away fast.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Here is the setup with my RO setup mounted next to the res. 3.5 x 3.5 tent. Just transplanted into the larger buckets. My humidity is a little low at 25% but it's winter here and a dry basement. They don't sports appear to be bothered by it. Lets get growing!

20180209 100051
20180209 100009
20180209 100002
20180209 093924
Top Bottom