2nd Grow: Autopots And Hempy Bucket

• Thread starter FarmerDi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best candidates for manifolding/mainlining from strains noted?

• Total voters
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Don't up your nuits just yet, they look fine, they will take on a slight yellow hue when they need the PPM's raising.
Thanks....one of my plants (Strawberry Cough) has one or two leaf tips (Top Canopy Leaf) starting to curl down and looks a little droopy. Been top feeding them only for now, but they look big enough to turn on the auotpots. Just concerned about the claw tip on those two leaves and the slight droopy look. No brown spots but maybe a little dark green. Nitrogen Tox?

chemistry

chemistry

Put a couple of close ups of your plants from today, I use a cool hood, one end is open, that sucks the heat and moisture out of my flower space, the other other end is attached to my exhaust fan.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Put a couple of close ups of your plants from today, I use a cool hood, one end is open, that sucks the heat and moisture out of my flower space, the other other end is attached to my exhaust fan.
. The lights just went out about 15 minutes when the pic was taken. Very little claw but want to get ahead of it. Moved the fans so there is less movement also. My ppms at 410+- temp 68-77 humidity is just over 30percent and pH 5.9. Coco and perilite 70/30 with 1.5 inches of hydrogen pebbles.
20180218 121931
20180218 121820
20180218 121826

chemistry

chemistry

The old damaged leaf has good colour, so chances are the def that caused it has levelled out now, the new growth looks fine, a splash of calmag might be an idea in your next feed, then you know it's in there, one less thing to worry about.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Checked the ppm and ph on the hempy bucket and runoff is good 500ppm and 6.15ph. The 3 autopots that I'm top feeding would be the same. Just not sure what it is quite yet.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

The old damaged leaf has good colour, so chances are the def that caused it has levelled out now, the new growth looks fine, a splash of calmag might be an idea in your next feed, then you know it's in there, one less thing to worry about.
Put Cal mag 1tsp per gallon on every feed, maybe give it a little more?

chemistry

chemistry

Are all the plants the same strain? If all the plants are the same, then I would knock a hundred PPM off your feed and make sure your not going in a bit hot, your plants won't suffer the loss at the size they are.

Top Bottom