2nd Indoor Grow: Whitewidow, Coco, An Perfect Coco Sensi, Leds

• Thread starter PirateG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PirateG

PirateG

Just started my 2nd Indoor Grow and I am always looking for help/pointers..
Indoor Tent 4x4x8
Temp: 81 Avg
Humidity: 35-40 Avg
LEDs at 3' 18/6 schedule
White Widow Feminized Auto-Flower
Coco-Coir ProMix HP w/Choraize
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Sensi Coco A&B
AN B-52
AN Voodoo Juice
Noname CalMag
Daily feed 1x day
Sprouted on 10/1/18
2nd indoor grow whitewidow coco an perfect coco sensi leds

AN says to use 1mL/liter A&B + 2mL B-52 and Voodoo Juice at week 1, doubling at week 2, doubling again at week 3 where I then maintain 4mL A&B and cut out the Voodoo Juice.
Seeds sprouted 7 days ago and just moved them to Small 1/4 plastic pots to get them going in. Planning on moving to 3 gal SmartPots during Grow stage.

Did my 1st feeding yesterday
To me it looks like they have purple stems and leaves are not all over green.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

I grow in straight coco hand watered, so I'm not sure on the watering schedule for a peat based mix with coco chunks in it. That would be the first thing I'd check on. 2nd would be, plants that small I'd use alaskan fish oil cause it just will not burn them. Used to fry hell out of young plants following the makers recommended feeding levels lol. Bitter experience taught me to start them off mild and ramp up as they got more mature.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Ok lets see it pro. Lets see some of ur work hot shot.

D

dabarino

Hahah omg what a fairy princess snowflake.. so did someone do to many steroids this morning? what are you asking for? You would like to see what? You sound like a real grade A piece of shit

P

Papi chulo

Hahah omg what a fairy princess snowflake.. so did someone do to many steroids this morning? what are you asking for? You would like to see what? You sound like a real grade A piece of shit
Oh snap billy bad ads over here

D

dabarino

When I say “ I’m my experience I have never needed to use any” and he gives me this load of crap.. say what you will but I gotta feed him some more haha I still got another 6” of heavily oiled joint to burn through why not?

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

When I say “ I’m my experience I have never needed to use any” and he gives me this load of crap.. say what you will but I gotta feed him some more haha I still got another 6” of heavily oiled joint to burn through why not?
Soooooo..... No pics?

PirateG

PirateG

OK, so about to move to Bloom Phase (after 5 weeks Veg) have done some LST and lollypop to them. Still have a slight Purple on stems but leaves are a nice Green not dark.
When should I cut out adding Ca?

IMG 20181106 175737
IMG 20181106 175723

Latest posts

Top Bottom