2nd medical marijuana dispensary in state

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok well here is today medical marijuana news from the GARDEN STATE - I am starting a new thread just for anyone to post there experiences at trying to obtain med mj in New Jersey as the below post will tell you , they plan on opening in Feb 2014 so we shall see but enjoy the read and see how idiotic the law is .......look real hard for any mention of CBD meds (there are not any )

Lets see how long this place is delayed and this plant will be pretty easy for me to get to shall i chose but don't see it happening , thou I would love to be the grower but they will leave that to the people that have very little knowledge at it..... and applicants to work there will be tested gor mj .....lol
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/medical-marijuana-facility-approved-for-bellmawr-n-j/

soserthc1

soserthc1

when they say caregiver they mean to pick up 1 patients meds at the dispensary not to grow and only 1 patient per person with a 200 fee out of your pocket , i mean you could prob ask your die in grandmom for 200 bucks but what human being does that ..... you qualify if you have a est 12 month to live but the disp does not open for 6 months ..... real compassion there ....or you could always hop you sick ass in a car and drive to the one open now that is 3 hrs from the above one that opens in feb 2014 ..........

http://www.state.nj.us/health/medicalmarijuana/pat_faqs.shtml#8

be thankful for the laws the legal states have as it is much worse elsewhere ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Please take not of the board of directors and never allow your state to start like this , I believe this is the direction that the upcoming compassionate states will be heading and well just take a gander ...... a pharmacist and a businessman with extensive experience in retail pharmacy operations , I assume the grower is the soil expert ......wow

Top Bottom