2x2x4 600w Marshydro 3gal Smart Pot Foxfarms Ocean Forrest Week 4 Of Veg

• Thread starter GrowingBeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrowingBeard

What's up yall! Below is my set up and as much information as I could think to provide. I am currently 4 weeks into veg and have what appears to be a calcium def and maybe even a nitrogen def.

2x2x4 grow tent
600w Mars hydro (20 inches away, was at 18in at week3)
18 on 6 off
78°
4inch exhaust
2 rotating corner fans
BOW seed strain
3 gallon smart pot
Ocean forrest FoxFarms soil
Ph water 6.0 (no overwatering)
CaliMagic and FoxFarms grow big at much reduced levels
Topped and lollipops
LST

I would love to move to a 5 gallon before flower. I just want her (hopefully) to be healthly before I make the switch.

2x2x4 600w marshydro 3gal smart pot foxfarms ocean forrest week 4 of veg
2x2x4 600w marshydro 3gal smart pot foxfarms ocean forrest week 4 of veg 2
2x2x4 600w marshydro 3gal smart pot foxfarms ocean forrest week 4 of veg 3
2x2x4 600w marshydro 3gal smart pot foxfarms ocean forrest week 4 of veg 4
Leew421

Leew421

Looks like lock up to me. You have a p issue. I would flush and add some calcium. Get away from using calmag as you don't always need both. Make sure you pour no less than a gallon of feed/water everytime. After you flush a whole lot run a low dose of calcium and bloom booster. It's too late to put up imo. I would just roll with the 3 for now. Next time go from solo cup straight to 5 gallon

G

GrowingBeard

Looks like lock up to me. You have a p issue. I would flush and add some calcium. Get away from using calmag as you don't always need both. Make sure you pour no less than a gallon of feed/water everytime. After you flush a whole lot run a low dose of calcium and bloom booster. It's too late to put up imo. I would just roll with the 3 for now. Next time go from solo cup straight to 5 gallon

Thanks bro! I will give it a try. What do you think I did to cause the lockout? Or could that be one of to many to list?

Top Bottom