2x4x6 Help On Qb

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Will look into .first grow . Getting things under my feet before I can help someone else . I dropped it more . I dropped it earlier today when you saw the pics . First installed I didn’t add extra wires . Have it lowered by half .maybe 2 feet or less above my tallest . Will re wire again to be able to adjust tomorrow. If I have a 2x4 would another 288 120w be fine for this flower tent ? Since I lowered today the little ones leaves haven’t purked down . Did some more lst on my biggest and she don’t look to happy .

Bro just take a bucket, flip it over and bam a shelf to put your plants on. Then ass they grow raise light, then drop them and drop light to where you have it, I do that in my veg tent so the light doesn’t move as
Much and makes things easy

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Already dropped down to about 2 feet or lower. I’ll do it for a day or two see if it’s to much for the baby’s . I’ll raise and prop up old girl . From what I see is a lot of praying from the little ones .

S

sarahana

Check Cree COBs. Very easy to set up. Tons of power and really good spectral distribution curve. The 3000k 90CRI have the best spectrum of any single light that I've seen.

Top Bottom