3 And Half Weeks Of Veg

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

Wow..as close as they are..I'd start now and never stop till about 3 wks before harvest... maybe you shouldn't top anything..it will only make them bushier.. fwiw I think 3'sq.per plant is minimum.i do like your troughs.

J

Jay2341

Wow..as close as they are..I'd start now and never stop till about 3 wks before harvest... maybe you shouldn't top anything..it will only make them bushier.. fwiw I think 3'sq.per plant is minimum.i do like your troughs.

When they get flipped to 12-12 they go under 1 light 1 plant half of them are super lemon and the other half are Jaffa cake cookie

J

Jay2341

Do you think I should start Lollipoping?

Nugg

Nugg

Do you think I should start Lollipoping?
I'm not going to answer that.lol...we all grow different,have different environments, different abilities, different goals... I run 3 rooms,4 plants per room.6×6 grow..scog..I trim,bend, brake.... I lollipop all my lower branches or just cut off...from start to last few weeks of bloom..it works for me...

Top Bottom