3 Leaves Plant

• Thread starter Bigd1967
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigd1967

I'm brand new to growing. I grow stuff in in the garden all the time but I got a hold of some pot seeds and planted them. I have a plant that is about 3 months old or so ( don't remember when I planted them) and it's about 4 feet tall and it only has three leaves instead of 5 or 7
3 leaves plant
on it. I'm pretty sure it's a female because it has little buds full of white hairs on it. Is this a good or bad thing to only have three leaves?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

I'm brand new to growing. I grow stuff in in the garden all the time but I got a hold of some pot seeds and planted them. I have a plant that is about 3 months old or so ( don't remember when I planted them) and it's about 4 feet tall and it only has three leaves instead of 5 or 7View attachment 755079 on it. I'm pretty sure it's a female because it has little buds full of white hairs on it. Is this a good or bad thing to only have three leaves?
I had a plant this last outdoor grow that started with the 3 fingers, as most do, then progressed to 5. Had a few 7's, not many. After showing it was a girl, nice little buds sprouting white hairs, it started making 3 finger leaves. Turned out to be a hermie. It started growing balls like mad. I tried to pinch them off as they showed up, but it was a loosing battle. Not saying it's a herm, buy mine was. I was going to kill it but a friend wanted it. It grew some good buds. Just seeded. Keep an eye on it. One boygirl can devastate a grow.

brazel

brazel

Don't worry about how many blades are on your leaf, be stoked your plant looks good.

Yes buds are good!

brazel

brazel

How many hours of sunlight were you getting when you first planted it throughout now cuz although it does look good as in healthy it's pretty small for being outdoors so I don't believe you're getting enough Sun.

But that ship has already sailed just sit back relax and enjoy the show

B

Bigd1967

How many hours of sunlight were you getting when you first planted it throughout now cuz although it does look good as in healthy it's pretty small for being outdoors so I don't believe you're getting enough Sun.

But that ship has already sailed just sit back relax and enjoy the show

B

Bigd1967

I have and have had it sitting at the edge of a canopy. It mainly gets afternoon and evening sun.

B

Bigd1967

Don't worry about how many blades are on your leaf, be stoked your plant looks good.

Yes buds are good!
Thanks! This is my first time . I want to learn from this one so I know what to do and what not to do.

B

Bigd1967

I had a plant this last outdoor grow that started with the 3 fingers, as most do, then progressed to 5. Had a few 7's, not many. After showing it was a girl, nice little buds sprouting white hairs, it started making 3 finger leaves. Turned out to be a hermie. It started growing balls like mad. I tried to pinch them off as they showed up, but it was a loosing battle. Not saying it's a herm, buy mine was. I was going to kill it but a friend wanted it. It grew some good buds. Just seeded. Keep an eye on it. One boygirl can devastate a grow.
How long does it take to be a mature plant and what's the life span of a plant?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

How long does it take to be a mature plant and what's the life span of a plant?
Outdoors take longer. I see your in 3?gallon pots. What would be perfect now is to be able to give them 12 hours of total darkness. I had 4 outdoor plants that I would drag into the garage every night at 7. Then back out in the am at 7. But I'm an indoor grower. These girls outgrew the room. I'm a 18-6 in veg and 12-12 flower guy. Looking at your plants, I'd say at least another 6 weeks of flower. But mother nature will decide that. She can be cool but she can be cruel. Your on your way. May the stacking commence.

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

I think she looks good.
If you can keep her happy for another 6-8 weeks, you should get a nice harvest.

B

Bigd1967

Outdoors take longer. I see your in 3?gallon pots. What would be perfect now is to be able to give them 12 hours of total darkness. I had 4 outdoor plants that I would drag into the garage every night at 7. Then back out in the am at 7. But I'm an indoor grower. These girls outgrew the room. I'm a 18-6 in veg and 12-12 flower guy. Looking at your plants, I'd say at least another 6 weeks of flower. But mother nature will decide that. She can be cool but she can be cruel. Your on your way. May the stacking commence.
Thanks I appreciate it

K

Kiki

Hi,
My plants look strange and I do not know the reason. Does any one know why they look like that and if you think that it is a ruderalis?
I´m affraid it could be a ruderalis because I read that the THC levels are low and that it can give you a headache.
Hope that someone can give me some clarity on this
Thanks

Strange Plant
Madbud

Madbud

Hi,
My plants look strange and I do not know the reason. Does any one know why they look like that and if you think that it is a ruderalis?
I´m affraid it could be a ruderalis because I read that the THC levels are low and that it can give you a headache.
Hope that someone can give me some clarity on this
Thanks
Looks like it “revegged”. Did you start it indoors then move it outside in May?

K

Kiki

Hi,
No, it always looked like that and always outdoor with similar hours of light
Thanks

Top Bottom