315 Cmh Grow

• Thread starter 4plant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4plant

4plant

The picture doesn't look too bad but almost all the fan leaves are slightly yellowing and wrinkly. I've been checking ph and ec on runoff every water to I know ph has been 5.8 -6 going in and 6.2 -6.5 coming out. My runoff did hit 1.4 ec which I felt was kinda high for these small guys so ive run ph'ed water through until it ran. 8ec. Trying to identify problems is always a pain in the butt for me. deficiencies versus toxicities symptoms looking so similar I try to take good notes but always seems like a bit of a guessing game.

4plant

4plant

I have a foliar spray called optic foliar (overgrow) which is basically a light foliar feed so I've sprayed that on both plants and looks like the sc pearked up nicely so ill run some base nutes at 1/2 strength and hope she recovers. I want to take clones in 2 weeks so I like to have the mom fully charged up before that.

4plant

4plant

I think my sc recovered the new top growth looks good and is praying upwards. The lower leaves will proboly look rough until I remove them mid flower. I've come to the conclusion that I nuked her with calcium.

20181011 185400
4plant

4plant

About a week before cloning I have a good foliar spray that will build brix level up to give the cuts some stored energy.

20181021 102730
4plant

4plant

Week 2 flower
So I've upped the size of my res to a10g tote. These plants are needing 4 min a day with two drippers in each to stay happy. This is my bloom line up. Looks like allot of salt but I use the bloom a+b at half strength and try to run an ec of 1.2 for now.

Madmax

Madmax

Good idea.thats a great time to b doing it.what do these babies yield dude.

Cheers max

4plant

4plant

Thanks wattsaver, I'm finally trying to understand why I'm putting in what I am rather than just reading what the bottles tell me. Have you run these bulbs both vertically and horizontally? I need an excuse to buy a nice vertical hood but can't seem to find a convincing argument.

Top Bottom