32 plants, 12k vertical, SS#4 beds, 1st try...

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Getting flushed out....

200 yo yos were needed to keep the buds from falling over...

I'll get close up pics come harvest time, I'm very impressed with way this has turned out so far.

J

Jalisco Kid

I would get some more yo-yo's. I gave up holding back the first time I had a 3 oz branch laying on the floor.I also ran 16 gu wire on my ceiling and prehung my yo-yos on them.When I needed one I would use a 4' long 1/2" pvc with a hook from a broken yo-yo to snag one. I would get a mechanics stool to work on,save your knees. I have never had areas on my floor that light hit in flower. I really spread out my branches more. The plants behind those screens would worry me about air circulation/mold. Enjoy your harvest. JK

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh Dear and I feel like woh me why oh why did I go that way. You sir are inspiring so many remod's rite now I can almost smell the cash being spent :lurking:

Billyboat

Billyboat

The wall plants are the Wilma's and she has never shown bud rot and any pm, and the back sides were thinned out a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the kind words! It's a fun jungle!

I can't wait for this round to be done as I want to re arrange the room....
I'm doing skinner beds, 16" instead of 36", they will be on 2x6 trays with castors.

And a octa bubblers!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
BillyGoat, Very nice! I been thinking about you..wondering what you were up to growing! Very nice to find you at work growing flowers! Thank you for showing us your girls! I have a shade house..full right now..then out side I have JJ- NYC hashplant that is almost 10 foot tall..I used the netting on it..boxed it inside a frame! Nice! monkey5

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks!

This next round of vert plants are gonna be nuts, been vegging for 2 months and are happy as can be. Going to run 24 plants in this room, 12 starfighters and 12 kosher kush.

Cheers

Billyboat

Billyboat

BillyGoat, Very nice! I been thinking about you..wondering what you were up to growing! Very nice to find you at work growing flowers! Thank you for showing us your girls! I have a shade house..full right now..then out side I have JJ- NYC hashplant that is almost 10 foot tall..I used the netting on it..boxed it inside a frame! Nice! monkey5

I'm billyboat, billygoat is another member on here :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom