3rd Grow: Fastbuds' Green Crack!

• Thread starter FrankieCoste
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!
Today's DAY42, start of week 7 for Miss Green Crack!
Surprisingly the development has slowed down a bit, compared to the Girl Scout Cookies, who is exploding right now..! But she's still doing fine from what I see :)

Thanks for passing by!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Are your first second and third grow going on at the same time?
Hey Enigma! Thanks for passing by.
Yes they are! I probably should have made it clearer in the title.
The 1st is 2 weeks ahead of the 2nd, and the 2nd is one week ahead of the third. The 3 share the same small cabinet :)

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

DAY 48!

That was just before watering so she was thirsty!

And some yellowing, like my other plants :S Can't seem to find an explanation...
Take a look:

Thanks for watching!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

The dirt still looked wet for it being just b4 watering, she looks way overwatered. How often do you water?

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

The dirt still looked wet for it being just b4 watering, she looks way overwatered. How often do you water?
Thanks for passing by Enigma! Well the soil was as dry as it gets from what I sensed. I usually water every 3 days, and I also weight the pot with a scale every time before and after I water. The pot was very light and the soil was dry.
Couldn't it have rather been underwatered? I noticed that, a few hours after watering, leaves raise up almost vertically. They then start drooping after 2 days have passed.
Thanks for your help! Looking forward to reading your reply! :)

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys,
Hope you're well!
Today's DAY 57!!
She is not ready to finish though! Only one week behind the GSC but her Sativa genes will make her take longer I bet..!
It's interesting to see how they all are developing in 'waves' if that makes sense! Some weeks are going to be quiet, while others will be crazy! Wondering what triggers that...
Anyways, here are some pics!

Thanks for watching!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys,
Late update, as these pics were taken 2 days ago, at DAY 63!
She's starting to smell real nice! Really hard to define the smell though. A bit like cereals haha!
Here are some pics:

Thanks for watching!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

You got me wanting to try that GC brother.. she sure turned it on at the end there huh? Hope the smoke is something special for ya, thanks for sharing what ya do... peace
Thanks a lot brother! Means a lot
Yep I hope I won't mess anything up..! I might have waited a bit too much though.. She's 81 days old, buds got fatter, BUT they're hard as hell and leaves become purple. I am 'flushing' her atm but I can harvest in, say, 6 days?
I'll update with pics later on ;)
Peace!

Top Bottom