Image 3

(flash on)
Image 5
Image 1
Image 4
Image 7
Image 2
Image 6

Does everyone else get curled, purple leaves at the end of flowering/during flushing? Is it a P def?

Peace!!!

PS: Can't wait to harvest haha!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If I take an auto to the end of its life the leaves always change. What do your trichs look like

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Man... You're starting to get me paranoid now... I just finished reading an article and seconds later I see you're posting this... Perfect timing again!
Btw: huuuge buds you have there!!! Looking perfect! Congrats!

Edit: uh, ok, seems like that link is not working. Just google: cannabis automn color effects ;)

Last edited:
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Man... You're starting to get me paranoid now... I just finished reading an article and seconds later I see you're posting this... Perfect timing again!
Btw: huuuge buds you have there!!! Looking perfect! Congrats!

Edit: uh, ok, seems like that link is not working. Just google: cannabis automn color effects ;)
Wow, thanks for that!!!
Well it seems that I was wrong - it's a N def and not a P def then..!
I can't believe the buds are still growing...
Do you know anything about progressive harvest? I feel like some buds are riper than others...
Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!
Today's the day!
DAY 87. It was time! But I'll miss her, she was one of my favourite..
Here are some pics!
Photo 1
Photo 3
Photo 2
Photo 4
Photo 5

Buds are currently drying. I'll update with more pics in a few days!!!

PEACE!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I've die
Wow, thanks for that!!!
Well it seems that I was wrong - it's a N def and not a P def then..!
I can't believe the buds are still growing...
Do you know anything about progressive harvest? I feel like some buds are riper than others...
Peace!
I've done "progressive" harvest a lot. I'm lazy and font like cutting and trimming the whole plant so I take the more mature tops first. If you have multiple plants get all the nature buds then in a couple days get the rest. I can't say it really makes a difference but I swear it helps a lil.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Thank you guys!
Well as I mentioned in my other thread I couldn't really smoke any of it as the police raided my flat, took everything (drying buds, 3 plants, entire cab, fan, humidifier, and even all the nutes), got me in a cell for almost a day and judgment is for December. It's as ridiculous as it gets. But I'll resist. I started growing again a week after that happened, bought a new tent and organic nutes and soil this time!
The Green Crack was not bad overall.. I did smoke a bit but there was an obvious chlorophyll taste to it as it wasn't yet properly dried...
I am about to harvest the G14 at the moment, and she's by far the most stable plant I have grown so far. The resin is everywhere, it's so sticky, and it tastes a little bit like hash, with a fruity aftertaste.
I can only recommend the G14. Green Crack was nice but can't compare! I enjoyed growing Creen Crack more than Grapefruit and definitely more than the GSC. There's apparently some mutant pheno in the Green Crack so watch out.
Peace!
PS: You can check my main thread if you wanna check my current grows (although I don't update that often...)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thank you guys!
Well as I mentioned in my other thread I couldn't really smoke any of it as the police raided my flat, took everything (drying buds, 3 plants, entire cab, fan, humidifier, and even all the nutes), got me in a cell for almost a day and judgment is for December. It's as ridiculous as it gets. But I'll resist. I started growing again a week after that happened, bought a new tent and organic nutes and soil this time!
The Green Crack was not bad overall.. I did smoke a bit but there was an obvious chlorophyll taste to it as it wasn't yet properly dried...
I am about to harvest the G14 at the moment, and she's by far the most stable plant I have grown so far. The resin is everywhere, it's so sticky, and it tastes a little bit like hash, with a fruity aftertaste.
I can only recommend the G14. Green Crack was nice but can't compare! I enjoyed growing Creen Crack more than Grapefruit and definitely more than the GSC. There's apparently some mutant pheno in the Green Crack so watch out.
Peace!
PS: You can check my main thread if you wanna check my current grows (although I don't update that often...)
How's it going brother

Blackkush

Blackkush

Thank you guys!
Peace!
I'm very sorry for what happened. Fu.... Pigs. Hope u get on it feet again and be happy. And I'm sure ur managing for this kind of situation to not happen again

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

How's it going brother
Hey brother! Everything's going well, it'a harvest season lol
How about you bro?
I loved Skywalker OG when I smoked it! Actually it's gotta be one of my favourite OGs/kushes
What breeder? DNA?
The Cheese is strating to smell real nice btw :)
Peace!

Top Bottom