3rd Grow In Dwc

• Thread starter Newbie83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie83

3rd grow in dwc
3rd grow in dwc 2
hello been a while since I posted. My last grow netted me 5 and half ounces it wasn't the best weed as it was a rushed 3 month grow which taught me a lot about what. It to do. Anyway I started the next grow straight away using an OG kush and blueberry haze. I've put more time into this grow last grow was a lighter yield first picture is 4 day after planting in the bucket

N

Newbie83

IMG 3798
IMG 3797
Day 31 veg trimming and training still. The one on the left is OG and the right is blueberry
IMG 3796

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Day 49 flower this is where I'm at now
Amazing work with this run, everything is lookin good. That one droopy pic in veg was prolly a low water level, see it happen from time to time, or it just wanted it to be lights out from a long day of work lol

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Amazing work with this run, everything is lookin good. That one droopy pic in veg was prolly a low water level, see it happen from time to time, or it just wanted it to be lights out from a long day of work lol
Only other thing I can tell you that would make it icing on the cake is to defoliate that lower 3rd of the plant, and get rid of all those airy popcorn buds, seeing shade leaves there that are slowing your yeilds. It's too late to do it now, but next time trim up and send all that energy to the top of your llant

N

Newbie83

Only other thing I can tell you that would make it icing on the cake is to defoliate that lower 3rd of the plant, and get rid of all those airy popcorn buds, seeing shade leaves there that are slowing your yeilds. It's too late to do it now, but next time trim up and send all that energy to the top of your llant
Yes I tried trimming a bit but I still find it hard to tell was worth leaving and what isn't in the early stages. Thanks though man this has been my most successful to look at so far. Flush is drawing close now, I'm trying to hold off but I have a couple of tips that look like there in flush yellowing brown leaves. At the beginning of each week I have to fill with fresh water which I think might be why it's happening but I'm to close to worry about it now.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yes I tried trimming a bit but I still find it hard to tell was worth leaving and what isn't in the early stages. Thanks though man this has been my most successful to look at so far. Flush is drawing close now, I'm trying to hold off but I have a couple of tips that look like there in flush yellowing brown leaves. At the beginning of each week I have to fill with fresh water which I think might be why it's happening but I'm to close to worry about it now.
That's tip burn from the nutes. Nothing you did wrong and it happens to me from time to time. It's all about progression and weaning the plant up to your strongest feedings. They're looking great dude!

N

Newbie83

That's tip burn from the nutes. Nothing you did wrong and it happens to me from time to time. It's all about progression and weaning the plant up to your strongest feedings. They're looking great dude!
Thanks man makes me feel better. I'm only using the general hydroponics 3 part at half strength was gonna increase for the last week or so but not gonna bother with what your saying.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Thanks man makes me feel better. I'm only using the general hydroponics 3 part at half strength was gonna increase for the last week or so but not gonna bother with what your saying.
Dude I'll share my excel chart that I have for the flora series, I use the same exact lineup but I also use calmag, silica blast and rhizotonic (rhizo for the first week only). In bloom I use pk 13/14 and koolbloom in conjunction. Pk for the sugar, koolbloom for the boost. It's paying off plentifully.

Top Bottom