3rd Grow, Not Sure What's Wrong

• Thread starter Gems Auto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gems Auto

Auto Somango
Canna Terra Professional, Viparspectra LED. 19/5 light. Temps range from 20 to 27 degrees cellulose
Today is the first day in week 7 from seed, using Canna nutes started with Rhizotonic then Rhizotonic with Vega and now Rhizotonic with Flores. Feeding every second water with 1/4 strength.
Last grow seemed to have the same problem and I discovered the ph was too low so I added dolomite lime to the soil this time and ph appears ok to me but this is still happening...
New to growing and no one around me grows so any help is appreciated, thank you

3rd grow not sure whats wrong
3rd grow not sure whats wrong 2
3rd grow not sure whats wrong 3
3rd grow not sure whats wrong 4
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
It lacks nitrogen, up your feed to 1/2. That should help.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Might have went a little to low at 1/4 nutes. Try a little more concentrate. Did you check for bugs? Looks like a phosphorus deficiency. What’s your ph after mixing nutes?

G

Gems Auto

Oh, I read so much about how autos don't like strong nutes and any advice I could find was go 1/4. I'll up it and see how that goes, thank you
Can't see any bugs and that ph tester is showing soil ph after feeding yesterday. I don't have a way to test water yet, I got some paper tests but I don't think they even work the ink just runs off the paper it doesn't change colour.
I'm out in the country so my water is just pure rain water

Top Bottom