3x3 Grow Tent Questions First Time Grower

• Thread starter highj91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

How do u dissipate the heat?
Constant 6" exhaust, growing during winter here, so ambient temps not too much to contend with. Range for tent is 70-82 degrees F, only running 600 watts, so 50/per cob also helps, you can drive them to 100 watts each, but that imho gets wasted and passed off as heat...

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Dan I was just trying to avoid doing something wrong in another guys thread, that's why I messaged you. Was trying to be polite. This led thing is a learning process for me. Thankyou for explaining this to me.

M

MaddMack56

I have used the fox farm this is my first in coco soil.mix and in a 3x3 with a total 760 led watts with a 4" inline and 3 aux fans

20190507 212140
20190512 204413
E

edwinmoore

I can answer your first question i think,

It depends on the growing phase of your plant,

If considered your coverage area, LEDs needs more heights to cover more area. Small sized LED boards could be kept at a distance of around 18” during buds first phase while it’s recommended to keep it at least 25 to 30” during plants flowering phase.

Source
I think It also depends on the LED's capability of delivering a specific level of PPFD measures. Too high LED will scatter light and will result into loss of light which won't give any visible good results.

Top Bottom