4 Day Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

day 4 of my slh . Wondering if she looks ok or under developed?comments appreciated.

4 day super lemon haze
4 day super lemon haze 2
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Day 5 . Soil on top is a little dry but little bit under still has some moisture. New set of leaves growing fast

58FF27D7 99C9 437B B842 8B24928B8BFD
2CBB2B28 B46B 4BA0 B7FE 6F976F2DE709
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I see ppl on grow journals feeding seedlings already . Is it worth it ?
not if they are sprouted in good soil. or transplanted in good soil. There are more than enough nutrients to sustain good growth for 2-3 weeks in decent soil.I only use ferts once I see a hint of yellowing on the very bottom leaves after 3 weeks to keep from overfertilization which is common with new growers tryin to force feed larger yields. And not having a clear understanding of nutrients and nutrient uptake. Basically boils down to gaining knowledge before one ventures into growing anything for that matter. Doing the research, reading and legwork goes a long way to problem (less) grows. Notice I used the word less and not free. Even pro growers have issues from time to time, but much less than newbies who don't understand the science behind growing.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

not if they are sprouted in good soil. or transplanted in good soil. There are more than enough nutrients to sustain good growth for 2-3 weeks in decent soil.I only use ferts once I see a hint of yellowing on the very bottom leaves after 3 weeks to keep from overfertilization which is common with new growers tryin to force feed larger yields. And not having a clear understanding of nutrients and nutrient uptake. Basically boils down to gaining knowledge before one ventures into growing anything for that matter. Doing the research, reading and legwork goes a long way to problem (less) grows. Notice I used the word less and not free. Even pro growers have issues from time to time, but much less than newbies who don't understand the science behind growing.
I’m growing in 707 organic soil . They didn’t have fox farm so I went with this instead . I haven’t bought anything as far as nutes since it was so young and I’m not sure if that soils hot . I have noticed it’s soaking up more water than previous days .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m growing in 707 organic soil . They didn’t have fox farm so I went with this instead . I haven’t bought anything as far as nutes since it was so young and I’m not sure if that soils hot . I have noticed it’s soaking up more water than previous days .
your good for 2 -3 weeks with 707

Top Bottom