4 Strains, 2nd Grow.

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Civicsi06

Civicsi06

What a difference a day can make. I had intended to water last night and then finishes transplanting today but had to wait on a few. These lady's were a little too thirsty so I will finish them tomorrow. Only 4 left. All except for 5 have been topped. The Strawberry kush will be getting mainlined.

They were all watered at 200 ppm, 6.5 pH. I did not test the runnoff today. I also didn't have enough water to thoroughly water some of the two gallon pots so I will add some more tomorrow.

Moved everything into the greenhouse. It's not the prettiest setup but it will do. Since they are on an 18/6 light cycle I moved the lighting in with them. We are currently getting about 15 hours of sunlight. I will ween them down to about 16 probably so they can adjust to natural sunlight hours.

The outdoor Thermometer says we are still getting down to 32 at night so I put a space heater in with them. I will set it pretty moderate and see what my thermometer says it gets to inside the house tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.
Looking real good!

Irish063

Irish063

So it's been another busy weekend. I didn't get everything done I had planned but got most of it. So the girls were watered and fed yesterday. I up'd the amount a little bit and added some micro nutrients. I also went half RO and half well water (non softened).

If I didn't mention it in the beginning I am using:
Age Old Grow
Cal/Mag
Earth Juice Micronutes (just added today)

There was a lot going on yesterday and didn't have my full focus on getting the food/water together and I forgot to take a PPM reading before I added nutes. The exact numbers idk, but after setting up a small glass with the same mix I'm saying the numbers were b/t 350-400 ppm.

Enough jibber jabber. On to the show.

IMG 5523
IMG 5524
Irish063

Irish063

They had some real sun today and a little rain. I forgot to plug the lights back in right away so they had about 45 mins- 1 hr of shade before I took the above photo so the leaves are not as perked up as they were during the day.

The tallest one measures 18 inches. Which is up quite a bit. She was just 14 earlier this week. Most others measure 13-15 inches

IMG 5525
Irish063

Irish063

To this.
She was just about 6-7 inches last weekend.

I didn't get to Mainline the strawberry lush like I wanted to. I decided I should clone the cut part instead of tossing it and will be picking up some clonex gel from a friend tomorrow.

IMG 5526
Madvillian

Madvillian

To this.
She was just about 6-7 inches last weekend.

I didn't get to Mainline the strawberry lush like I wanted to. I decided I should clone the cut part instead of tossing it and will be picking up some clonex gel from a friend tomorrow.
Looking good, do you plan on tying them down at all or letting them fly?

Irietime

Irietime

I feel like this is kind of a ghetto set up but I didn't plan far enough ahead when I bought the 2 ft t5 so I had to spread the lighting out as best I could. The ones underneath the LED have been responding well to it supplementally so for the next few days they will have mostly that.
So it's been another busy weekend. I didn't get everything done I had planned but got most of it. So the girls were watered and fed yesterday. I up'd the amount a little bit and added some micro nutrients. I also went half RO and half well water (non softened).

Age Old Grow
Cal/Mag

There was a lot going on yesterday and didn't have my full focus on getting the food/water together and I forgot to take a PPM reading before I added nutes. The exact numbers idk, but after setting up a small glass with the same mix I'm saying the numbers were b/t 350-400 ppm.

beauty!

Irish063

Irish063

Looking good, do you plan on tying them down at all or letting them fly?
Yes, I plan on doing some with them. I was thinking of waiting until I got them I their next size pot. Probably this weekend. I was thinking of doing a cage around them but I guess I could do some know without it and then continue it once they are in there next pot.
I didn't do any last year. I've watched some videos but if you have any tips or links it is appreciated.

Madvillian

Madvillian

I use garden ties directly tied to my pots, once the plant out grows it and needs transplant I just snip and toss the old ties and run new ones, it helps bigtime in my opinion. But it turns into a "space" issue for me lol..here's a couple of mine to give you an idea more or less

Irish063

Irish063

Not much new to report. The girls are growing and stretching like crazy. They were watered last night 3/4 softened well water 1/4 RO.

I decided not to Mainline the strawberry kush. It has grown so much that I think I will just do some LST with it like I plan to with the others. It is about 18 inches now. They will all be getting tied down some this weekend.

One of the two strawberry kush is in the far right corner of the pics.

IMG 5542
IMG 5543
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil

Age Old Grow
Cal/Mag

Haha, love the kitty cat foot in the one pic. Cant be sure by the pic but some of those spotted leaves look like it could be spider mite damage. I'd check the bottom of those spotted leaves for two spotted spider mites and pearly eggs.

Irish063

Irish063

Haha, love the kitty cat foot in the one pic. Cant be sure by the pic but some of those spotted leaves look like it could be spider mite damage. I'd check the bottom of those spotted leaves for two spotted spider mites and pearly eggs.
Ha, yeah that's our indoor/outdoor cat.

Thanks for looking out. I'm surprised they showed on the picture. I saw those too and had the same thought. Didn't see anything at first glance but I have not used a scope yet. They appeared after they were rained on. We have a lot of sulphur in the air and as well pollen. We only had about 5-10 mins of rain each day so there wasn't enough to really clean all the stuff out of the air.

I will take a closer look this weekend though. I had a problem with them last year and they are starting to give off the a slight hint of smell so I'm sure they will be coming soon.

Irish063

Irish063

Weekly update:
They were fed and watered this morning. 100% softener well water at 235 ppm and 6.8pH.

I decided to take out the supplemental lighting. I had worked them down to lights out at 10:00 pm. Sunset here is now 8:28 pm.

I also fully opened the tops of the greenhouse. In another week I may take off the tops all together instead of sliding them down during the day. Took all the extra stuff out so There was room to space them out.
I was hoping to transplant them today but that will have to wait until next weekend.

They are growing very nicely. I have to watch out for grasshoppers though. Those fuckers are out like crazy right now. The tallest has grown 6 inches in the last week. The stunted one I showed last week has also grown almost 6 inches.

IMG 5547
IMG 5549
Irish063

Irish063

So I thought I knew what I was doing when I topped them. However, I think I may have "FIM'd" them in the true since of the word. I pinched off the new growth but must have taken too much. Most of them look like the first and third picture. Only one main stalk is growing up instead of two and it is off to one side.

Some of them however have two mains coming up.

IMG 5551
IMG 5552
IMG 5553
Top Bottom