4 Strains, 2nd Grow.

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

Nice harvest!
Do you have any large plastic bens? I bet if you stuck a few plastic bens in there and filled them up with a few inches of water it would really raise your relitive humidity. If ya don't have bens im sure any kine container with standing water would help. Just think the bens would allow more water surface area and allow for more evaporation dats why.
Nice man!! Hadn't thought of that. I'm taking the blanket off the top. Meant to put some plastic across the top. As I thought about it today it dawned on me the blanket was probably absorbing a lot of the water vapor. I'm letting it air out for now to mix with the rest of the humidity in the room.
Right now I only have one that is my trim bin but I could definitely pick up some containers or out several small Tupperware containers out.

Thanks. Still have a few more plants to go. The rest of the pineapples are a few weeks behind and the blueberry has another week or two. Good problem to have but

Irish063

Irish063

Son of a bitch! Just found some old on a really hefty flower. (Ak-48)
I had to start curing them in turkey bags because of drying so fast and not having them trimmed it.
As I was airing out and turning the bids I saw one that didn't look right. Pulled it out and looked inside sure enough little fuzzy growth. Damn, torrential rains we had and this was on a compact bus so that added to it.

Overall, just glad I caught it. I pulled out a couple others that have sweated a bunch to let them dry a little more.

IMG 6252
Irish063

Irish063

So Ive ran into some of the same issues drying that I did last year (super fast drying). However, it looks like I was able to get them worked out. Here's the link to the thread I started in case anyone wants to read through. This way I do not have to double post things as well. I've been drying some pineapple haze for 6 days now and it's still got a day or so before it needs to go in the bag.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/drying-7-10-days-how.92342/#post-2024065

After tomorrow hopefully I can get some trimming done.

King Julien

King Julien

So Ive ran into some of the same issues drying that I did last year (super fast drying). However, it looks like I was able to get them worked out. Here's the link to the thread I started in case anyone wants to read through. This way I do not have to double post things as well. I've been drying some pineapple haze for 6 days now and it's still got a day or so before it needs to go in the bag.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/drying-7-10-days-how.92342/#post-2024065

After tomorrow hopefully I can get some trimming done.

While that definitely does suck brother I'll take some harsh, green tasting, quick dried buds over bud rot any day of the week.

I'm just glad you found it before it got out of control. Nothing worse than losing a whole batch to mold.

Top Bottom