~4 Weeks Flower No Buds?

• Thread starter charon55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Not that this relates to your issue but unless I'm confused you have slight nutrient burn as well. If you look at the tips you can see it.

Reactions: Ina
charon55

charon55

Alright thank you all again .. I found my problem..

The timethingy for light had an extra switch to turn the whole system on and off.. I didnt know that.. it was in 24h veg the past 3months Its now swapped to 12/12 finally. I will hit you up when shes done in 8 weeks

MissBotany

MissBotany

The timethingy for light had an extra switch to turn the whole system on and off.. I didnt know that.. it was in 24h veg the past 3months Its now swapped to 12/12 finally. I will hit you up when shes done in 8 weeks

Thanks for the laugh this morning :) good thing you figured out what the issue was!

S

Shawnery

I went through the same thing but luckily I caught it before I started. Duh.:D

Ina

Ina

One more thing-stop all the N,because it is too much now.the plants is really,really dark green,full of N,this slows the flowering to....

Bannacis

Bannacis

Should be alot bigger than that for a 3 months veg...

charon55

charon55

Should be alot bigger than that for a 3 months veg...
As said in the start post i was struggling with overwatering right after her sprouting and i kept her down she grew from a little tp the rihht of the container to the legt also i grew in a bad environment having cold problems for the first few weeks until i could buy something to heat.

Bannacis

Bannacis

As said in the start post i was struggling with overwatering right after her sprouting and i kept her down she grew from a little tp the rihht of the container to the legt also i grew in a bad environment having cold problems for the first few weeks until i could buy something to heat.
My bad....

K

Kot

Your plants seem over fertilized and too much nitrogen. This is preventing flowering, ask me how I know.

charon55

charon55

Your plants seem over fertilized and too much nitrogen. This is preventing flowering, ask me how I know.
My problem was just that my lighttimer wasnt turned on propperly i cut down on the nitrogen and adjusted to your tips. This is how they look now approx 4 weeks into flower.

36246643 1862279260461046 2366129901779550208 n
36260984 1862279273794378 4129826941635133440 n
Reactions: Kot
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hate to chime in but I don’t think a plant needs to be mature to go into flowering. It just needs to know that the end of the season is coming and by going into the shortened photoperiod its triggered biologically. I don’t think too much nitrogen will keep it from flowering either but that’s my experience. It does make sense though that it wasn’t in the correct light cycle and that kept it from flowering. Pesonally I don’t see a point in an 11/13 light cycle but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt. Having lights out for a day or so could potentially help jump start the flowering cycle though or at least trigger the plant into getting ready for it. But I always grow SOG so I don’t have the luxury of lights off for any period of time as I’ve got plants near harvest every week.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Not trying to debate either but I would like to know how a plant that hasn't matured can flower ? Never had a seed come out with buds . Run lights 12/12 from start and they don't flower as soon as they break the soil man js .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Because even if they are only 6 inches tall they must sexually mature before they can flower .

Bannacis

Bannacis

The reason you wait till they mature before flowering is to get the best quality and most yield. Some strains will flower before maturity, but they wont be at their full potential.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Try this..shut lights off for 24 hours.then turn back on to 11/13... And add pk
Agree, this is what we do in commercial situation, 2 days, 24/0 lights out, forces them hard and they flower within 7 days after switch to 12/12

H

heisen

Perfect example of why you dont count from the moment of flip on seeded plants.that plant wont flower till it prefloers(shows sex)than you'll see it start to flower.some just take longer to show sexual maturity.ive had OG's take 5 weeks under 12/12 before they flowered.
12x12 doesnt speed up a plants ability to flower.it just increases ethylene to let the plant know to flower but it still has to be ready and sexually mature.
Take a cut from that plant and reveg it out and I guarantee as soon as you flip to 12 it will start flowering

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Perfect example of why you dont count from the moment of flip on seeded plants.that plant wont flower till it prefloers(shows sex)than you'll see it start to flower.some just take longer to show sexual maturity.ive had OG's take 5 weeks under 12/12 before they flowered.
12x12 doesnt speed up a plants ability to flower.it just increases ethylene to let the plant know to flower but it still has to be ready and sexually mature.
Take a cut from that plant and reveg it out and I guarantee as soon as you flip to 12 it will start flowering
Agreed 100-%
From seed one must wait/look for maturity, about 6-8 sometimes 14 weeks before they are ready depending on strain.
It’s why commercial growers take clones as it’s usually a mature plant and one can flip within 4-5 weeks of veg

Top Bottom