4 Weeks Too Short

• Thread starter Burgesso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burgesso

I guys my plant have a 4 weeks since she came up the seed, she growing slowly I have a 1x cfl 40w, 2x cfl 20w and led ( I don’t know W).
It’s a auto flower northern lights from Sensi Seeds. Soil compost : 50% soil 30 % perlite 20 % vermiculite
Feeding history : 2 weeks from seed 0,5g of bactohemp from agrobacterias, at 3 week I started to give a try-pack indoor from biobizz.
Anyone can help ?

4 weeks too short
4 weeks too short 2
Monster762

Monster762

I guys my plant have a 4 weeks since she came up the seed, she growing slowly I have a 1x cfl 40w, 2x cfl 20w and led ( I don’t know W).
It’s a auto flower northern lights from Sensi Seeds. Soil compost : 50% soil 30 % perlite 20 % vermiculite
Feeding history : 2 weeks from seed 0,5g of bactohemp from agrobacterias, at 3 week I started to give a try-pack indoor from biobizz.
Anyone can help ?
Is that a drywall pan ? Nah I think you can save it but you’ve lost soooo much energy at this point it’ll be a struggle the whole way. Do you have more seeds ? If so I’d pop new ones but start small. Solo cup with bunch of holes for air. Water lightly at first too. Dry is better than wet. You want moist but closer to dry. Make the roots work. Seedling starter trays root riots and humidity dome is how I start then solo cups
I use fabric for final pots. They do work better. I think the plant was overwhelmed by the amount of soil holding extra moisture around it. It stalled
you hit nutes it further locked out.
I’m no pro but drying it out be the start. But like I said your actual seed energy is lost at this point. You want no stalls the first 3-4 weeks. Usually soils will feed seedling for 2-3 weeks. Then need nutes brought in.
Mykos. get some mykos. Mix in your soil next run n watch the difference.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Anyone can help ?
with a auto you dont want to do any transplanting,that said,it takes time from seed to hit the bottom of your pots,those are deep,take in consideration that it also has plenty of moisture from the soil surrounding it,so we talking over watering,those roots will spread out every direction to find the water,let it,you could even go as far as doing your watering about 4 inches away from the plant ,the roots will search for it and give a massive roots system when you harvest,i see signs of heat issue with the serated leaves looking like they could cut,that the only problem i see,the plant its self look good for the size of the pot it in,cut down on water and you be good friend,over watering will slow it also,are the pots up off the floor?were im at its cold as crap and even a plant likes a warm butt,lol,if you dig

B

Burgesso

Hi, thank you guys for de tips ! i going to water 3 and 3 days .
I will germinate a auto big bang seeds from green house and i'm going to use a solo cup grow because i have a litle grow box...

Latest posts

Top Bottom