420 ... Lets Kick This Off With Some Tunes.

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

No but the same thing goes for u.s. as well....the more its decriminalized the lower its value is. Furthermore, were loosing our identity as a counterculture. Ive been growing since the times when it useta take balls.....now, every shcmuck w a med card thinks he's ed Rosenthal

I hear ya, growing is becoming a bit of a craze right now over here. The thing is that means a lot of shit quality weed is entering the general market, meaning that us cats who actually care about what they are doing and want to grow high quality top shelf weed, well our stuff becomes all the more special. It's a secret society and its something special, and that's the way I want it to stay.

It's painfully ironic, a grower who, were it put to a vote, i'd be going full ban lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No but the same thing goes for u.s. as well....the more its decriminalized the lower its value is. Furthermore, were loosing our identity as a counterculture. Ive been growing since the times when it useta take balls.....now, every shcmuck w a med card thinks he's ed Rosenthal
Oh come on gnome don’t you want to help all the sick people from dieing with the all healing holy cannabis? Nobody wants to even admit there getting high anymore. We’re medicating man! It’s more accepted if you medicate :puke2: meanwhile the system will make it harder from you to grow your own like everyone’s plan was and limit you to a measly 6 plants veg 6 plants flower.
They are busting more growers now then ever before in my town. Gotta protect those tax dollars.
And let’s say I want to play by the rules and open a dispensary,oh! You were busted growing some plants 10 years ago sorry pal take a hike! Oh you have a clean record? Well sorry we zoned off any area possible to grow and limited liscense so you will have to pay what ever the sellers price is if they are selling the liscense at all. :D
Meanwhile mr. Dispo owner has a 500 ligh warehouse to tend too.
Then the news comes on and tells us how coloradians are smoking billions worth of pot every year and none of it leaves to state.

G gnome

G gnome

Oh come on gnome don’t you want to help all the sick people from dieing with the all healing holy cannabis? Nobody wants to even admit there getting high anymore. We’re medicating man! It’s more accepted if you medicate :puke2: meanwhile the system will make it harder from you to grow your own like everyone’s plan was and limit you to a measly 6 plants veg 6 plants flower.
They are busting more growers now then ever before in my town. Gotta protect those tax dollars.
And let’s say I want to play by the rules and open a dispensary,oh! You were busted growing some plants 10 years ago sorry pal take a hike! Oh you have a clean record? Well sorry we zoned off any area possible to grow and limited liscense so you will have to pay what ever the sellers price is if they are selling the liscense at all. :D
Meanwhile mr. Dispo owner has a 500 ligh warehouse to tend too.
Then the news comes on and tells us how coloradians are smoking billions worth of pot every year and none of it leaves to state.

Lol medicating. Sorry but lol
Medicating? Lame. Whatever happened to smokin pot?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Medicating? Lame. Whatever happened to smokin pot?
i hear you there..... names cactus and i like to get high....... leave medicating to the legal pushers in their white lab coats. big pharma anyone??

Papasomni

Papasomni

Getting high makes me feel better. I never knew I was medicating until a few years ago. But if you think about it, that's the very purpose of medicine. I'm glad some genius made the crossover because it made the whole thing more acceptable. There was quite a stigma to overcome

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Getting high makes me feel better. I never knew I was medicating until a few years ago. But if you think about it, that's the very purpose of medicine. I'm glad some genius made the crossover because it made the whole thing more acceptable. There was quite a stigma to overcome
That genius saw dollar signs, that’s it. I’m all for people using cannabis for whatever reason, if it helps you curb another habit that’s great. If it helps you get your day to day done fantastic.
But IMO it’s not medicine, cocaine makes me feel great and so does drinking boo’s but that doesn’t make it medicine.

Papasomni

Papasomni

That genius saw dollar signs, that’s it. I’m all for people using cannabis for whatever reason, if it helps you curb another habit that’s great. If it helps you get your day to day done fantastic.
But IMO it’s not medicine, cocaine makes me feel great and so does drinking boo’s but that doesn’t make it medicine.

What's in a name anyway? You can call it whatever you want. To me, it started off as some way to get high and party with my friends. Now it's just something that I do. I've been smoking for 48 years. I enjoy it and I don't plan to stop. Even at the risk of imprisonment. In my state they consider my little 6 sq ft garden a felony manufacturing operation. It does ease my pain and it does reduce my use of opioides. Everything I want in a small, handheld unit

Latest posts

Top Bottom