45 Plant 8000 Watt De First Grow

• Thread starter TYMAC83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TYMAC83

hey y'all.

So this is my first grow only ever grown outside and always done very well but I know like everyone else it's harder to control a room with your ac nutes and what not.

The grow

8 1000 watt DE Nanolux fixtures.

Nanolux DTU unit to control lights and track my humidity and temps.

9 Nanolux RTU dongles one for each light for the wifi feature and 1 for the DTU controller.

1 8 inch industrial carbon filter and fan.

45 5 gal smart pot.

Nutrients
Nutrilife micro, grow, bloom

Cal mag + stop after week 2 in flower. 3ml per gallon

Epsom salts. 1 tsp every 5 gallons

Pure essentials black label enhancer only use during veg stuff is potent.

Vegamatrix Hard n Quick twice weekly 10ml per gallon. Week three of veg to week 2 flower

Grotek monster bloom wk 2,3,4,5,6 of flower only 1 tsp for every 5 gallons.

Mammoth p microbes 15ml per reservoir per week beginning to end. Each res is 100 litres

Four Honeywell g force fans

3 12,000 btu floor model fans, heaters and dehumidifies. (Ran out of money for the mini plot installation, but have a 36000 btu mini split.)

two hurricane oscillating fans

One Ona Filter and fan for outside the room just in case smell leaks.

Room is 20X14 almost 9 feet ceilings
Room has been painted in a matte white white paint 95 percent reflective. Whole room had been studded, insulated and vapour barriered wife doesn't want the smell through the house.

450 bamboo pieces for the grow.

All plants will be vegged for 4 weeks and then flipped over to 12/12 for flowering. I have 40 Girl Scout Cookies and 5 White Rhino.

I use 2 viparspectra 300 watt lights for the clones.

Yeah that's the grow and I'm hoping everyone enjoys and along the way if I need some help I can ask some of you.

All the best and enjoy.

sixstring

sixstring

Sounds like an awesome first grow setup.welcome to the site.feel free to post up some pics of your setup or ask anything,lots of knowledge around the site.peace

P

PharmHand

hey y'all.

So this is my first grow only ever grown outside and always done very well but I know like everyone else it's harder to control a room with your ac nutes and what not.

The grow

8 1000 watt DE Nanolux fixtures.

Nanolux DTU unit to control lights and track my humidity and temps.

9 Nanolux RTU dongles one for each light for the wifi feature and 1 for the DTU controller.

1 8 inch industrial carbon filter and fan.

45 5 gal smart pot.

Nutrients
Nutrilife micro, grow, bloom

Cal mag + stop after week 2 in flower. 3ml per gallon

Epsom salts. 1 tsp every 5 gallons

Pure essentials black label enhancer only use during veg stuff is potent.

Vegamatrix Hard n Quick twice weekly 10ml per gallon. Week three of veg to week 2 flower

Grotek monster bloom wk 2,3,4,5,6 of flower only 1 tsp for every 5 gallons.

Mammoth p microbes 15ml per reservoir per week beginning to end. Each res is 100 litres

Four Honeywell g force fans

3 12,000 btu floor model fans, heaters and dehumidifies. (Ran out of money for the mini plot installation, but have a 36000 btu mini split.)

two hurricane oscillating fans

One Ona Filter and fan for outside the room just in case smell leaks.

Room is 20X14 almost 9 feet ceilings
Room has been painted in a matte white white paint 95 percent reflective. Whole room had been studded, insulated and vapour barriered wife doesn't want the smell through the house.

450 bamboo pieces for the grow.

All plants will be vegged for 4 weeks and then flipped over to 12/12 for flowering. I have 40 Girl Scout Cookies and 5 White Rhino.

I use 2 viparspectra 300 watt lights for the clones.

Yeah that's the grow and I'm hoping everyone enjoys and along the way if I need some help I can ask some of you.

All the best and enjoy.
Your cooling might be a little inadequate. In the right climate a 3ton split might be able to handle 8k, but only cool to say 78-80degrees. And not likely with ballasts in room/ complete de fixtures. If you can, pull some strings get that mini online plus one of your portables. The portables don't seem to cool as well as splits. Good luck

T

TYMAC83

Thanks Pharm Hand I appreciate the help. I'm on the phone with the guy now trying to see if he will come out to install it for me.

If not while they are vegging I might turn down the lights to 600 or 850. Also forgot to add it's not much but 5 co2 canisters as well. They only last about two weeks but don't want a burner in my basement

P

PharmHand

Thanks Pharm Hand I appreciate the help. I'm on the phone with the guy now trying to see if he will come out to install it for me.

If not while they are vegging I might turn down the lights to 600 or 850. Also forgot to add it's not much but 5 co2 canisters as well. They only last about two weeks but don't want a burner in my basement
Yea good call on the burner. I slept in a bedroom above my sealed room with a burner for two years lol.... was always on my mind, constantly checking fittings with soapy water lol. Propane tank right in the room too, so dumb.... Tick tick boom!

Latest posts

Top Bottom