45 Plants 8000 Watt Grow

• Thread starter TYMAC83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TYMAC83

I don't know what the deficiency or toxicity is here. I've heard from two people zinc deficiency. From another calcium. And another a PH issue.

My ppm is 1200. I did check out my ph this morning and it said 6.8 and I'm in coco peat moss perlite medium so I put it back down to 5.8.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also not sure if it matters but not all plants are showing this maybe 6 of the 45.

IMG 0070
Dewd

Dewd

I don't know what the deficiency or toxicity is here. I've heard from two people zinc deficiency. From another calcium. And another a PH issue.

My ppm is 1200. I did check out my ph this morning and it said 6.8 and I'm in coco peat moss perlite medium so I put it back down to 5.8.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also not sure if it matters but not all plants are showing this maybe 6 of the 45.
I can't tell you what's wrong but I can offer some tips
I think 1200 tds is too high. I run 800 tds and I'm thinking that might be too high.
Read some threads on here about growing in coco. then next time ditch the peat moss and perlite and grow in coco only.
pH should be between 5.8 and 6.2

T

TYMAC83

Thanks much appreciated

I can't tell you what's wrong but I can offer some tips
I think 1200 tds is too high. I run 800 tds and I'm thinking that might be too high.
Read some threads on here about growing in coco. then next time ditch the peat moss and perlite and grow in coco only.
pH should be between 5.8 and 6.2
Th

T

TYMAC83

White rhino beside Girl Scout cookies. I'm going to flip on Monday 12 and 12. I wanted to thank everyone for helping on this grow fuck it's a lot harder inside than out for growing. But all the help has really helped me along the way. The plants aren't affected by the high ph and high nutes after getting a weak of proper levels.

Thanks again and happy growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom