450 Vipra Spectra

• Thread starter John Y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Y

I started off with Hps & MH's(600w )for one grow, my elect.bill jumped up substantial the product was ok.not great.I then added 3 450w vipras.I noticed a big differance right away.IFinished that grow with much better results (same clones) but still had a heat problem & very high elect. Bill. I then used only the 450 vipras .No heat problem, the elect.bill dropped by 2/3.& the product turned out great , & since the could be much closer to the plants than hps, mh's they finished 2weeks sooner.Im on my 4th grow with them & have zero issues.I will add 2 mars 600 w on the next grow along with the vipras , to see how they compare.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Why would that suck anyway?
in 6 months of savings $40 bucks or so per month they paid for themselves in full just on savings alone.
So in two years they paid for themselves 4x
I dont think you thought that through, sounded like some verbal shtting out your mouth, happends alot here,
try to set a better example

MW7945

MW7945

Heres a guy sharing his successful change of light and savings on electric and thats all you got to say, what a dick move[/QUOTE
Why would that suck anyway?
in 6 months of savings $40 bucks or so per month they paid for themselves in full just on savings alone.
So in two years they paid for themselves 4x
I dont think you thought that through, sounded like some verbal shtting out your mouth, happends alot here,
try to set a better example

Want to see what a Viparspectra board looks like underneath? Looks like a 6 year old was given a soldering iron. And if the chips don't die the awesome drivers they use surely will.

Spend money on quality LEDs and you're not only getting maximum efficiency you're getting quality lights that will last you a long time.

You're also comparing these "energy savings" which make no sense. Of course a HPS will suck up more power. But you're comparing false advertising watts vs actual watts.

DSC0686
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not all led lights are created equal. Most are JUNK!
Build your own and panels and you will see a drastic improvement over the crappy store bought panels.

If your able to, toss the led out the window, and throw in 1 or 2 315 cmh and really see what happens with a quality light.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Not all led lights are created equal. Most are JUNK!
Build your own and panels and you will see a drastic improvement over the crappy store bought panels.

If your able to, toss the led out the window, and throw in 1 or 2 315 cmh and really see what happens with a quality light.
Just as bad , no wonder

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Here's a better picture for you ;)

Sounds like JakeyBakey is using viparspectras
Im not at alk, never had one, just standing up for a guy sharing his success against Thcfarmers ignorant remarks

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

The guy is happy and saving money and getting better results,
who are you to take that away from him cuz you had a bad exp.?
Ill answer for you - nobody7945

MW7945

MW7945

The guy is happy and saving money and getting better results,
who are you to take that away from him cuz you had a bad exp.?
Ill answer for you - nobody7945

Lol bad exp, nah. I just used them once and ditched them. Hell, at least they were good for one thing. Mounted my 561C boards right on the case ;)

Anywho, all that salt is going to lead to blood pressure problems.

DSC0649
Dan789

Dan789

My two cents, I’m convinced of the better (maybe more complete) light spectrum coming off the Cob style chips and now that I’ve actually put a “kit” together will be adding another cob set up as time and money allow. Just being able to tend my plants without using special (glasses) filters to protect my eyes seems like a no brainer to me.
That said before making the leap of faith, a preassembled modestly priced light like the viperspectra is enticing, so I see that too. I’d be lying if I didn’t confess that right up till I bought the Rapid kit, I was considering a 900 or 1200 viperspectra fixture, but chose to go with the cob.
We don’t all do the cost of ownership equation, where you cost the usage (cost to operate, electrical usage) and cost of the fixture (or anything) over time, then you have the subjective how much difference does one fixture or light style add to our endeavors.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

This was not about Cob vs. Cheap led ... not at all
I will say wit no exp. In cobs ... they seem (are) FAR FAR superior.
But when somebody makes a change from Hps they are happy with what it costed them , next to nothing, and somebody shit on it i have a problem with that

Lol bad exp, nah. I just used them once and ditched them. Hell, at least they were good for one thing. Mounted my 561C boards right on the case ;)

Anywho, all that salt is going to lead to blood pressure problems.
Just so they can say - look what I got.
Child

MW7945

MW7945

This was not about Cob vs. Cheap led ... not at all
I will say wit no exp. In cobs ... they seem (are) FAR FAR superior.
But when somebody makes a change from Hps they are happy with what it costed them , next to nothing, and somebody shit on it i have a problem with that

Just so they can say - look what I got.
Child

Throwing a temper tantrum on an online forum is surely going to solve a lot, child.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Thats fine just shut your mouth when other people seem happy

Are you that butt hurt over ppl telling you the truth about those particular led lights? Dis you make the lights? If not, no need to get all twisted about it. We all have our opinions. If you don' like what someone says, then pay no attention to them.

It' really that easy. And if you don' like it here at the farm, there' always other forums with tins of worse grow info. Have at it.

Top Bottom