450 Vipra Spectra

• Thread starter John Y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Are you that butt hurt over ppl telling you the truth about those particular led lights? Dis you make the lights? If not, no need to get all twisted about it. We all have our opinions. If you don' like what someone says, then pay no attention to them.

It' really that easy. And if you don' like it here at the farm, there' always other forums with tins of worse grow info. Have at it.
We all have our opinions its true, mine was m7945 was being a prick because he doesnt like the lights.

MW7945

MW7945

We all have our opinions its true, mine was m7945 was being a prick because he doesnt like the lights.

And then you were an even bigger prick because you didn't like my opinion. Seems pretty logical huh.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Are you that butt hurt over ppl telling you the truth about those particular led lights? Dis you make the lights? If not, no need to get all twisted about it. We all have our opinions. If you don' like what someone says, then pay no attention to them.

It' really that easy. And if you don' like it here at the farm, there' always other forums with tins of worse grow info. Have at it.
Looks like I struck a nerve lol, we'll it didnt get out of hand.
Just stating mine like everyone else is.
Thcfarmerrs has had some scruff hanging around tho, ill let you know

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

But i wasnt being straight up rude to a fellow nubbie - theres the diff. If you dont understand that than whatever -- it can be done - no problem

MW7945

MW7945

But i wasnt being straight up rude to a fellow nubbie - theres the diff. If you dont understand that than whatever -- it can be done - no problem

Nah, you were just rude to the guy that has used those lights and knew what he was talking about.

Sorry if I "struck a nerve" -- I forgot there's some scruff hanging around

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Nah, you were just rude to the guy that has used those lights and knew what
I started off with Hps & MH's(600w )for one grow, my elect.bill jumped up substantial the product was ok.not great.I then added 3 450w vipras.I noticed a big differance right away.IFinished that grow with much better results (same clones) but still had a heat problem & very high elect. Bill. I then used only the 450 vipras .No heat problem, the elect.bill dropped by 2/3.& the product turned out great , & since the could be much closer to the plants than hps, mh's they finished 2weeks sooner.Im on my 4th grow with them & have zero issues.I will add 2 mars 600 w on the next grow along with the vipras , to see how they compare.
If you havent run away from being punked by the big dogs -
Throw down some pictures? Lets see your plants and GR bud.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@JakeyBakey
I replied to your pm.

NOW STOP posting in the
Is thread. Your posts have nothing pertinent to helping the op, except to argue with @MW7945 or anyone who says otherwise to the led.

Both of you please exit from this thread. Neither one are helping the op.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I've used the 1200watt vipar, very happy with the results. I will buy more when I expand my grow. For a review go to growweedeasy.com type LED reviews and see what they say about Vipars. You'll find it interesting. Happy farming!

These lights are garbaaaage. I can’t believe people are still buying them... I’m not sure what you are trying to show with that flower, N overload? Thing looks thin and sparse, put those under some quantum boards and watch them fatten right up

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Moterators need to remove assholes like you. People are passing on what they are doing. Not here to be judged by pricks like you. Can't be civil don't reply. Idiots need not reply!

Name calling isn’t necessary. Promoting garbage lights, sorry I call it as I see it.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Name calling isn’t necessary. Promoting garbage lights, sorry I call it as I see it.
Now for veg and supplementing , I’ve found them to be ok, I use them in my greenhouse. As supplemental use only, plus my 6 solar panels with a battery bank of 8 gels, keeps them humming even on The cloudiest of days, I’m in monterey, fog city! Indoor I haven’t found an led that’s worth the money, watt/gram, old school still is king, Mh/hps.
But but, I’m waiting on cobs to come out with full spectrum control, right now it’s either supplemental. (Recommendation) or flower according to most cob manufacturers. But I hear they have a fully controlled system coming very soon that would be plug and play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom