4x4 Misty Kush And Amnesia Haze Grow Journal

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newber

First off I'd like to thank everyone for participating on this awesome platform. First thread, of hopefully many!
My Setup: 4X4 tent, 200cfm 4incher, 360w led (x2), 100w (x2) flower boosters, pole fan. I'm running FFOF and FF Trio, adding molasses in flower.
Day 30 veg!
4x4 misty kush and amnesia haze grow journal

4x4 misty kush and amnesia haze grow journal 2
4x4 misty kush and amnesia haze grow journal 3
4x4 misty kush and amnesia haze grow journal 4
N

Newber

So just ordered a 4X8 tent, going to have 360w (x3) and to 100w flower boosters. Question is what size and brand inline are you guys running. The 200cfm in my 4X4 cuts it but barely when you start having more and bigger pots in there.. can fan Max? Virtual sun? Thanks in advance!

jipp

jipp

i recommend a cancan fan.. size im not sure/ for my 2x4 tent im using a 400cfm cancan fan, and a 40ocfm phresh filter..

chris.

N

Newber

Well that would explain why my 200 in the 4X4 felt a little weak! Thanks man, happy weekend:smoking::sleep::smoking::sleep:

N

Newber

*UPDATE*
So the tent is up running! Have my (3) 360s and (2) 100s all plugged up, room fan is in, but I'm missing my exhaust and filter, but that'll just have to wait a week or so. In the mean time I just opened every floor vent. So I have the in 24hrs darkness right now, or I'd run down a shoot a few pics of the tied down girlies. So pictures to come! Don't give up on me yet! Lol

N

Newber

Lights just came on, thats why temp is a little low, but flowering nicely! a little longer and ill re veg some clones and fill up the 4x4 the misty Kush plants are staying reletively compact, but that one amnesia haze is taking flight. Now if i couod only control time

20170524 101018
20170524 101053
20170524 101106
jipp

jipp

i cant wait till i get healthy and can start over and get more room to grow.. this little 2x4 tent sucks for growing, in the aspect not enough room to let the plants grow how nature intended.

hope all is well bro, im doing ok.. little more pain than normal but nothing a few hits wont fix.. once my battery charges. hah.
chris.

Odin91

Odin91

Lights just came on, thats why temp is a little low, but flowering nicely! a little longer and ill re veg some clones and fill up the 4x4 the misty Kush plants are staying reletively compact, but that one amnesia haze is taking flight. Now if i couod only control time

Looking good. Looking forward to see how these turn out. I have been considering giving the amnesia a try.

N

Newber

Looking good. Looking forward to see how these turn out. I have been considering giving the amnesia a try.
Flower time is a bit crazy, but hell thats half the reason i bought the 4x8, thatll be an every other run or one plant per run, and under lock and key!! Lol

N

Newber

i cant wait till i get healthy and can start over and get more room to grow.. this little 2x4 tent sucks for growing, in the aspect not enough room to let the plants grow how nature intended.

hope all is well bro, im doing ok.. little more pain than normal but nothing a few hits wont fix.. once my battery charges. hah.
chris.
Sorry to hear about the morning stiffness and pain...no fun. Think ill have to send u a backup one for chaeging times! Hang in there man. And amazon has a deal right now for a 300 w led and tent for 125 or something.. im gonna find it.

jipp

jipp

Sorry to hear about the morning stiffness and pain...no fun. Think ill have to send u a backup one for chaeging times! Hang in there man. And amazon has a deal right now for a 300 w led and tent for 125 or something.. im gonna find it.
oh, i wish it was about money i could save for that stuff.. its about space. laughs.

yeah man ill be ok.
chris.

Top Bottom