• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newber

They used to be globalstar led then a few months ago switched haha too funny

N

Newber

Omfg right!? Thankfully i own a llc so can be home a hide shit after dilivery before she gets home. But lately shes been ordering fit bit bands and shit and saw my old orders hahaha and to think how innocently we started ... hahahaha (evil laugh)

Madvillian

Madvillian

Omfg right!? Thankfully i own a llc so can be home a hide shit after dilivery before she gets home. But lately shes been ordering fit bit bands and shit and saw my old orders hahaha and to think how innocently we started ... hahahaha (evil laugh)
Hahaha yeah I usually make it home first but sometimes she gets lucky, mines on just as bad an amazon kick as me lately

N

Newber

That cookies!!! Alert*im about to buy shit online!! haha where u order from? Always feel like im about to get ripped when doing seeds so just have been sticking w Nirvana..but for cookies , aw man

Madvillian

Madvillian

That cookies!!! Alert*im about to buy shit online!! haha where u order from? Always feel like im about to get ripped when doing seeds so just have been sticking w Nirvana..but for cookies , aw man
true north Seedbank brotha, it was my first time working with them and I'm very impressed, they made it from Canada to the east coast in 8 days, I made a secondary order from seedsman with other strains and haven't gotten em yet

Madvillian

Madvillian

Nice! Ive got a pineapple kush seed from royal queen I will be doing my next grow. Im pretty excited about it. Looking forward to see how yours turns out.
The pineapple looked awesome, it's on My to try list indefinitely. I've had good luck with RQ.. never tried canuk till now

N

Newber

Just had an entire new AC unit stolen from behind locked gates that was cemented in ground with rebar cage.... sigh... fuck rental houses with crack head neighbors... and i was two weeks from finishing everything. But plants look good lol called my grandma to have her cheer me up and she always knows what to say. Anywho, lock ur shit up and keep an eye out for bums and scrubs

Madvillian

Madvillian

Just had an entire new AC unit stolen from behind locked gates that was cemented in ground with rebar cage.... sigh... fuck rental houses with crack head neighbors... and i was two weeks from finishing everything. But plants look good lol called my grandma to have her cheer me up and she always knows what to say. Anywho, lock ur shit up and keep an eye out for bums and scrubs
Damn buddy, bummer! I know how it goes though. Hope it gets figured out and perhaps you get it back

Top Bottom