4x4 tent what are u farmers yielding

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Hey bro!! Just checked back in, and after seeing your chop shots and numbers didn't sound like ya did too bad!! Nice job bro and congrats...i wanna get a consistent 2lb/per with OG's involved...hehe...

justiceman

justiceman

Last run I pulled about 11 zips with 3 Green Cracks and 3 Grandaddy's using a 600w with a Super Sun 2 hood.

This time I think I'm going to pull hopefully 1# with 600w in a Cool Sun hood over 9 Hindu Skunk's.

Venom818

Venom818

Hey bro!! Just checked back in, and after seeing your chop shots and numbers didn't sound like ya did too bad!! Nice job bro and congrats...i wanna get a consistent 2lb/per with OG's involved...hehe...

haha thnx bro im trying to get my next line up ready to get going again

D

Dulce

Hey Venom,
what do you think was the main cause of pulling such a big harvest?? Was it the Hempy buckets??

Congrats on the Harvest :)

Venom818

Venom818

Hey Venom,
what do you think was the main cause of pulling such a big harvest?? Was it the Hempy buckets??

Congrats on the Harvest :)

hard to tell but for sure the new hood i feel made a difference.Also everything for the most part went smooth and i had everything undercontrol no mite's was starting to get some high humidity but bought a dehumidifier that helped alot o and alot of lst,topping and super cropping made a huge difference hempy's are just the poor mans hydro super easy with no moving parts.

Venom818

Venom818

Whats up next?

still waiting on some cuts but i do have a very special candy kush mother from bean with the maroon striping also hopefully some fbi's maybe some empress have 2 blueberry cuts that are suppose to have that blueberry flavor i have been looking for so will see.

true grit

true grit

So far bro, I'm diggin the candy most, empress next. Still need to pop some FBI's. Keep me posted on that Candy mom- i'm finding my candy the most difficult to root out of the bunch. lol.

Yumm some BB eh- that'll bump the yield...

Got any King D's? I would suggest popping those. Got a candy leaner that is blowing the candy outta the water at 30-35 days...we'll see how she smokes. The other is Chemdog D leaning with mad buddage....

JH420

JH420

whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooo 4x4 tent 9 plants 1000 watts 30 day veg pulled 14 grams shy of 2 pounds -2tahoe og's 1 sour diesel 1 sfv og 2 whitefires 1fire og 1double underdawg 1 hells angel og

That's awesome bro, enjoy :rauch08: Which were the best and worst yeilders of the bunch? I'm gonna guess the Sour D and WhiteFire were the heaviest yeilders.

Venom818

Venom818

So far bro, I'm diggin the candy most, empress next. Still need to pop some FBI's. Keep me posted on that Candy mom- i'm finding my candy the most difficult to root out of the bunch. lol.

Yumm some BB eh- that'll bump the yield...

Got any King D's? I would suggest popping those. Got a candy leaner that is blowing the candy outta the water at 30-35 days...we'll see how she smokes. The other is Chemdog D leaning with mad buddage....

nah bro no king d's what were the genetics on those

That's awesome bro, enjoy :rauch08: Which were the best and worst yeilders of the bunch? I'm gonna guess the Sour D and WhiteFire were the heaviest yeilders.

sour d 6 zips ,worst yielder was one of my whitefires was only 49 grams

gliders420

gliders420

I know this is old but I have some questions.

What does each individual cola weigh on average?

I built some custome screens that are modular to each bucket, they are about 1x1 with one inch square holes.

Over all there is 64 holes to each screen.

I'm I overdoing it? Or will it be possible to fill up each hole? Doing half the screen is still 32 colas per and that doesn't sound bad either?

I want to put 12 buckets in my 4x4 tent and harvest either weekly or bi-weekly.

Can any one estimate what veg time would be to fill each screen under a 400 watt? I plan to do 600 watts in the tent for flower...

Steven Bevan

Steven Bevan

4x4 with a 600, (4) -5 gallon raised for airflow buckets organic soil, elites sour dd banana will yield me 560+grams, supercropped with 2 month veg, 9 week flower. bigger light and higher plant count could def. yield more. 4 plants that's it...
How many would you suggest putting in the 4x4 for good light penetration was gonna do 4 cause i was worried about that. Think 6 would be good? Ill be running 1180 watss

hamphealth

hamphealth

I have one 600W MH and one 400W MH side by side in my 4x4 tent. Is that enough to yield more than a pound with 6 plants in an Active Aqua Flow N Grow system running Mills Nutes in clay pebbles?

I have ventilation dialed in.

2 Sharksbreath, 2 Critical Kush, 1 Holy Grail Kush, 1 Akorn by TH Seeds. Sharksbreath has been winning the growth show. Week 3 Flower just started.

Anyone have a perfect light suggestion for a 4x4x6 tent? I am looking to upgrade after harvest.

IMG 1919

15Dee.562

I grow in a 4x4x6.5 ft area under a 1000 watt led king plus grow light, which is a full spectrum light. I grow 4-6 autos in 4 gallon pots.

Phylex

Phylex

I have one 600W MH and one 400W MH side by side in my 4x4 tent. Is that enough to yield more than a pound with 6 plants in an Active Aqua Flow N Grow system running Mills Nutes in clay pebbles?

I have ventilation dialed in.

2 Sharksbreath, 2 Critical Kush, 1 Holy Grail Kush, 1 Akorn by TH Seeds. Sharksbreath has been winning the growth show. Week 3 Flower just started.

Anyone have a perfect light suggestion for a 4x4x6 tent? I am looking to upgrade after harvest.
I don't think anyone can suggest the "perfect" lighting considering the infinite amount of variables, but you might get even better results if you swap your 600W MH with a 600W HPS. You can run the 600W HPS and 400W MH through flower.

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

I run a 1000 in a 4x4 tent and have been pulling 2 lbs and that's without a shade and only one 80 cfm for intake and same for outtake.

Just wondering why an intake and exhaust fan ? Im a huge fan of overkill...... if you said, “because”, i’d be fine with that Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom