4x4x6.5 Tent Club

• Thread starter blazeup420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeup420

blazeup420

Temps should be ok. In mine I'll be running 2x300 mars and a 450 meizhi, for now. it'll be my flowering tent. I'll most likely be flowering 2 at a time. Maybe a bit more if space and time does/doesn't permit etc.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

@dnewsome2 you rockin a 4x4
I have. Only problem I ever had was Heat like to keep my tent at 75. The way I had it set up I have my flow just right where I could keep that cool air just above the canopy anything above that I didn't give a shit about.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

A lot of guys will put fans inside the tent and all that does is blow all the hot air around and make the whole tent hot. My opinion you need cool air coming in bottom hot air blowing out the top and the faster you exchange the air the higher you can raise that line at the canopy. Where I live it's hot as fuck though so it may not pertain to you.

20170703 214638
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

What I found was I thought I was keeping cold temps but what was happening is when I was away I was getting hot spikes. Only way I found out was putting a thermostat that recordes my Temps in there. Then I was like holy shit my high was 95 and My low was like 75 plants didn't like that shit. At veg no problem during flower bad!

gwheels

gwheels

Air flow in the tent is important too. I have a 4 x 4 z 6 1/2 tent and i used a 550 watt mcob light (9 lights on the fixture). Next round I am trying the 315 CMH I purchased and running a couple of jack herer. I ran 4 the first time but 2 of the plants hogged the space so I think 2 can rock it. We shall see. Heat was not a problem with my 6 inch vortex on high and the mcob. This time around I will have more fans moving the air around to avoid PM.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Air flow in the tent is important too. I have a 4 x 4 z 6 1/2 tent and i used a 550 watt mcob light (9 lights on the fixture). Next round I am trying the 315 CMH I purchased and running a couple of jack herer. I ran 4 the first time but 2 of the plants hogged the space so I think 2 can rock it. We shall see. Heat was not a problem with my 6 inch vortex on high and the mcob. This time around I will have more fans moving the air around to avoid PM.
I was exchanging the air in my tent so fast that I didn't even need a fan in there LOL

blazeup420

blazeup420

Cool. Yeh I've got spare ducting, thermostats etc and a 6 inch fan with 2 speeds.

I think that should be fine. in winter now anyways.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Cool. Yeh I've got spare ducting, thermostats etc and a 6 inch fan with 2 speeds.

I think that should be fine. in winter now anyways.
Yeah if you're in a cool place you're good. Lot of people don't get what I'm saying because they don't live out in a scorching hot desert LOL

gwheels

gwheels

Next round is starting. Seeds were started 2 days ago and i have everything clean and ready. 4 X 4 X 6 1/2 with a 315 CMH light. 3 pots on an autopot system and 6 inch vortex scrubber system. It is working good so far. 2 seeds have a little sprout and tomorrow I hope the northern lights catches up so i can start them in the grow box :D

IMG 20170724 121213
Top Bottom