5 STRAIN GROW! GREEN CRACK, PURPLE HAZE, DESERT DIESEL, AMHERST SOUR DIESEL, KUSH N CHEESE

• Thread starter DANKGROWER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

5 strain grow green crack purple haze desert diesel amherst sour diesel kush n cheese 2
Here are the ladies still daddy's babygirls!!! Lol the soil is fox farm light warrior seed starter. the Purple Haze seed cap didn't want to come off smoothly so I had to wait to pull it off and the cotelydon leaves couldn't get ANY LIGHT so she might not make it but if not I have a Blue Dream to throw in her place!!! ;)
5 strain grow green crack purple haze desert diesel amherst sour diesel kush n cheese

Here is the veg tent (4x4x5)80 cubic feet
Temps 73-75

400 watt mh light

160 cfm intake duct booster fan(bottom left)

400 cfm inline exhaust fan

I will be using Fox Farm ocean forest soil and nutrient line under 1000 watt flower room stay tuned!!!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Ive ran the purp jhaze:-)nice to.+ the amhurst siour D is amazing.
peace.
c.c
View attachment 451037Here are the ladies still daddy's babygirls!!! Lol the soil is fox farm light warrior seed starter. the Purple Haze seed cap didn't want to come off smoothly so I had to wait to pull it off and the cotelydon leaves couldn't get ANY LIGHT so she might not make it but if not I have a Blue Dream to throw in her place!!! ;)
View attachment 451036
Here is the veg tent (4x4x5)80 cubic feet
Temps 73-75

400 watt mh light

160 cfm intake duct booster fan(bottom left)

400 cfm inline exhaust fan

I will be using Fox Farm ocean forest soil and nutrient line under 1000 watt flower room stay tuned!!!

chuckchill

chuckchill

They are ALL nice strains.the purp haze tho! IT AINT A ,HAZE! AT ALL. most of em grow classic indica/afghani leave sets.BIG/DARK FANS.+ SHE EATS LIKE A PIG.LOL. SHES STILL A QUALITY STRAIN THO:-). REAL NICE. + THE AMHURST SOUR D! AMAZING. SOME ARE REAL LIKE PURE OG KUSH! + YEILD SMALL!some are gr8,yeilders tho.
peace.
c.c
They look just like mine. Good strains buddy. nice setup .
good luck.

chuckchill

chuckchill

either works great bro.i t bigges nut in the world eh.all that juice,milk has aminos,hormonrs etxc.i usre vottled.only every 3,fd watering.add 20/40! ml per gallon + bamo. its amazing. + AGAIN
ONLY IN VEG!.GOOD LUCK.YOU WILL NOTICE THE RESULTS MOSTLY NEXT DAY:-) IF U ,FOLIAR? U CAN DO THAT WIV IT TO. I PREFER TO GO 30,ML + PLAIN WATER. GOOD LUCK.
PEACE.
CC. .
Like bottled? Or from a real coconut?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey did you get that cut in Mass? I went to school out at UMass Amherst and every so often we'd get some kill. Top five weed ive ever smoked was out there, called Snowdog, closely related to SD for sure, the grower was in western mass as well. Every one would count down the days until it came out, 20 a gram and no one complained.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

View attachment 454599
Update: DAY 21 FROM SEED NO NUTRIENT YET...I WILL TRANSPLANT THEM TO 3 GALLON SMART POTS THIS WEEK AND WILL BE US ING FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST...I LIKE TO GET MY SOIL REALLY WET FOR A BOUT A WEEK BEFORE BECAUSE I'VE HAD FOX FARM NUTRIENT BURN MY LADIES BECAUSE IT'S A "HOT" SOIL..
Bro i started using nutes at this point and my gdp loves it and my mk star shriveled up. it looks like itll survive but i gotta back off.. when or r u using nutes now?

Top Bottom