5 Weeks Into Flowering

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

6 week into flowering when does it start to swell up as I was expecting more bud at this stage ?

86458C1E F790 436C AF30 F86199708D6E
EBA82E13 191E 4D8E 8F02 941572F26DEC
BF63A74F A024 4694 881C 41E00EA1E825
6B0CF090 4C58 48C6 8CD3 320AB8100246
FE4E32B1 E1C4 45A9 A54D 5EACC18B5972
5990CB1A 7D91 4E6F BC8F 0B0E85F27517
BB1C1AE9 FD37 475E 9CD4 0EE087412D50
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Using any sort of carbs?
Bud swell or Mollases?
This will help the bulk up but you are about half way there.(flowering period wise)
Also refrain from double posting. Keep topics within the thread topic format.
I’ve seen your other post on the video feedback thread. All good, I know you are an anxious parent.!!
Pro tip if u are not getting answers
Do a bump by posting on your thread saying hey help! Lol.
This puts it back up to first page in thread newest post.
But as explained by most here. Your nitrogen value maybe high but if you’re following the recommendations from manufacturers, I’d say cut that to half. But try to look at adding carbohydrates into your nutrient regiment or even 1table spoon per gallon(3.75l) of water every forth watering. Helps bulk up and also adds macro nutrients that maybe deficient in bottled nutes.

J

Jay2341

Using any sort of carbs?
Bud swell or Mollases?
This will help the bulk up but you are about half way there.(flowering period wise)
Also refrain from double posting. Keep topics within the thread topic format.
I’ve seen your other post on the video feedback thread. All good, I know you are an anxious parent.!!
Pro tip if u are not getting answers
Do a bump by posting on your thread saying hey help! Lol.
This puts it back up to first page in thread newest post.
But as explained by most here. Your nitrogen value maybe high but if you’re following the recommendations from manufacturers, I’d say cut that to half. But try to look at adding carbohydrates into your nutrient regiment or even 1table spoon per gallon(3.75l) of water every forth watering. Helps bulk up and also adds macro nutrients that maybe deficient in bottled nutes.
Sorry about posting it don’t want things going wrong thanks

J

Jay2341

All god brother! I know how anxious I can get if I still feel it’s not going right!! Hang in there! Add carbs or “budswell” basically Mollases to your watering cycle

Is the Goliath any good I got some the other day and it said don’t use until 6-7 week into flowering

BD11CBC9 3513 4886 B17C 296BAC8E3426
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Is the Goliath any good I got some the other day and it said don’t use until 6-7 week into flowering
I’ve not used said product. Maybe someone can chime in. Not a whole lot of reviews on the product that I could find. But if that’s what you have heck! Use it as instructed, go half strength first 3 times then up to 2/3rds and then full by 4th use. Let us know how she does. Experience is via trial and error. If it does what it claims heck we may have a new tool in the tool shed mate!!

J

Jay2341

I’ve not used said product. Maybe someone can chime in. Not a whole lot of reviews on the product that I could find. But if that’s what you have heck! Use it as instructed, go half strength first 3 times then up to 2/3rds and then full by 4th use. Let us know how she does. Experience is via trial and error. If it does what it claims heck we may have a new tool in the tool shed mate!!

I will do, one last one someone said to add bud honey what would you think on that ?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I will do, one last one someone said to add bud honey what would you think on that ?
I wouldn’t throw too much mate, one product at a time and learn its quirks. Bud honey is another product , very similar so each may have its merits and all dependent on what you can get your hands on.
Unsulphured Mollases is as basic as it gets and cheap as heck.

J

Jay2341

I wouldn’t throw too much mate, one product at a time and learn its quirks. Bud honey is another product , very similar so each may have its merits and all dependent on what you can get your hands on.
Thanks mate I’ll let you no how it goes in the next few weeks

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Thanks mate I’ll let you no how it goes in the next few weeks
Cheers and wish you good vibes and happy thoughts!
Keep us updated.

Even if to say it’s looking good. Spot a pic or even a video, this new feature helps us tremendously to get a “feel” on what you maybe seeing

Monster762

Monster762

Yup Walmart $3 grandmas unsulfured mollasses. Works better than bud candy and liquid w8 so far. Only bottle carbs I’ve tried but the molasses is every bit as good and safe.

stonestacker

stonestacker

How is your environment?
I see the most swell after week 8.

J

Jay2341

Environment all good
One of my mates said they start to swell 6-8 weeks into flowering

Top Bottom