5 Weeks Into Flowering

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

What bottle carbs do you use I’ll buy some for next time
I like to use a microbe tea. Basically keep microbes up then honestly the cheap molasses works good as the $20 bottles in my opinion. And I’ve never seen issue with reg old grocery store molasses.

Monster762

Monster762

Ye it is unsulfured
Yeah I use like 1 tbsp per gallon. But I think you can go up to 3 tbsp. I use like every 3rd water or feed. Every 3rd time fluid hits the soil I got carbs in it. I use a powder microbe stuff for microbes. Called root assist microbe complete. Made by skunk labs I think. Seems to be pretty good stuff. Was $30 for a little jar but at only 1/4 tsp per gal every other week last forever.

Monster762

Monster762

What does molasses does to the plants ?
Nothing really direct to the plant. Supposedly. Although molasses will have some traces of vitamins n stuff. Mainly it is to feed the microbes in the soil. Some sugars are absorbed in plant I guess but there is life in soil. Molasses keeps it happy n shows in the plant. Check out organic gardening here. Barely any nutes used. Just good live soil microbe teas and carbs sugars. I think the carbs /sugars definately help frost them up more too.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Nothing really direct to the plant. Supposedly. Although molasses will have some traces of vitamins n stuff. Mainly it is to feed the microbes in the soil. Some sugars are absorbed in plant I guess but there is life in soil. Molasses keeps it happy n shows in the plant. Check out organic gardening here. Barely any nutes used. Just good live soil microbe teas and carbs sugars. I think the carbs /sugars definately help frost them up more too.
I can vouch for molasses. Plain old molasses makes your buds frostier, i have seen this with my nl clones first hand this run. Without molasses “meh, not bad i guess” with molasses “wow, isn’t it a little early for snow”.
Cheap too. Sulphured and unsulphured is open to discussion, i read people feeding bacteria using sulphured molasses and their colonies havent suffered (guess the sulphur is not in a very high concentration) but lets be safe and use the unsulphured ones :)

Top Bottom