5000 Joints Free In Dc?!!?

• Thread starter chillywilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Yeah, they gon give free J's tomorrow around DuPont circle...hmmmmm...I saw my boy the other day...he said he got some wicked smoke...well, bro was OTC(off the chain) , noding , sleeping, and talking, shaking himself awake, in yo face style...hmmmmm... I'm like wtf...lol...ha...umm...well if they got something like that...I don't want none of that!!!! well the storm has come to DC...native original here... I've seen some shizznit...I know!!!most know little, but lives on line here... Babylon, the harlot...of mysteries....
cw

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Yeah, they gon give free J's tomorrow around DuPont circle...hmmmmm...I saw my boy the other day...he said he got some wicked smoke...well, bro was OTC(off the chain) , noding , sleeping, and talking, shaking himself awake, in yo face style...hmmmmm... I'm like wtf...lol...ha...umm...well if they got something like that...I don't want none of that!!!! well the storm has come to DC...native original here... I've seen some shizznit...I know!!!most know little, but lives on line here... Babylon, the harlot...of mysteries....
cw
Hi where I live they don't even have a dispensary, girl can't even find some any good smoke or seeds. Sounds like the OTC there is going hit. Not here, I'm sorry about dispensorys or organization doing this. People I've spoken to say nothing but problems. I dont want what u described above. happy growing
StarsBuds

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,baby girl sorry bout that, yeah I gots once a while, have a few seeds, but only for breeding, the scene is wack BIG TIME...fake strains, trash, trash, trash...
I'm a DC native,true, garbage here ... don't B discouraged... still goods here though...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Greetings,baby girl sorry bout that, yeah I gots once a while, have a few seeds, but only for breeding, the scene is wack BIG TIME...fake strains, trash, trash, trash...
I'm a DC native,true, garbage here ... don't B discouraged... still goods here though...
So everything is garbage except what's in your stable? This sounds like a Colorado thread circa 2011!

chillywilly

chillywilly

No way guy,...I'm original here...if...IF u know me... I've been in CO, and seen a lot of garbage...DC true... extension agent ....1984... Tell me...no new jack here...
cw...

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Thanks luv going be moving on up and forward f-sure-!! Ty again ‍♀️♀️

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

No way guy,...I'm original here...if...IF u know me... I've been in CO, and seen a lot of garbage...DC true... extension agent ....1984... Tell me...no new jack here...
cw...
So everything is garbage except what's in your stable? This sounds like a California-Growers-Shitting-On-Colorado thread circa forever!

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Hi
I'm certainly not shiting on anyone's thread, I'm to new and don't know didly to do that, and it's not my style. I treat others the way I would like to be treated. So if I implied that forgive me please.
That's never my intention to hurt anyone, I want to walk into a place anyplace and leave knowing I was the soul of that place. To be present and listen and respond kindly & resceptfully.

chillywilly

chillywilly

So everything is garbage except what's in your stable? This sounds like a California-Growers-Shitting-On-Colorado thread circa forever!
Friend,
That is what I've seen and smoked, I didn't trash anyone, just some of the 'meds' I've seen...I was in Colorado and did see a few goods, not up to par for what could and should be... knowledge of grow, application and strain play a role in presenting to the general public...some folks don't care and think in terms of $$$ than the quality of product... nobody trashed and easy before Colorado, Cali spearheaded the ' industry'... goods can be gotten anywhere... where I'm at what has been done put DC on map...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hi
I'm certainly not shiting on anyone's thread, I'm to new and don't know didly to do that, and it's not my style. I treat others the way I would like to be treated. So if I implied that forgive me please.
That's never my intention to hurt anyone, I want to walk into a place anyplace and leave knowing I was the soul of that place. To be present and listen and respond kindly & resceptfully.
He is not speaking of you baby girl...
Peace and blessings...
cw

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Friend,
That is what I've seen and smoked, I didn't trash anyone, just some of the 'meds' I've seen...I was in Colorado and did see a few goods, not up to par for what could and should be... knowledge of grow, application and strain play a role in presenting to the general public...some folks don't care and think in terms of $$$ than the quality of product... nobody trashed and easy before Colorado, Cali spearheaded the ' industry'... goods can be gotten anywhere... where I'm at what has been done put DC on map...
cw
Then you didn't see enough, especially if your experience is from 'presenting to the general public'. I don't think many here would claim that the best meds our state has to offer are sitting on someone's store shelf waiting to be sold to the public or to patients. But that's my opinion and it shouldn't mean anything to you, and you shouldn't take anything from my posts in this thread except that I made a poor attempt at humor. I read your replies in this thread and I thought I was reading something from rooshv and it made me laugh. Carry on out there in DC.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Thanks
Then you didn't see enough, especially if your experience is from 'presenting to the general public'. I don't think many here would claim that the best meds our state has to offer are sitting on someone's store shelf waiting to be sold to the public or to patients. But that's my opinion and it shouldn't mean anything to you, and you shouldn't take anything from my posts in this thread except that I made a poor attempt at humor. I read your replies in this thread and I thought I was reading something from rooshv and it made me laugh. Carry on out there in DC.
Peace brother ,no disrespect,...share and compare... that's what cups are for... blessings...
cw

StarsBuds

StarsBuds

Thanks chilly Willy my quest continues for my search. I know through faith and determination I will damn it find some. Hahahah ‍♀️

Top Bottom