5k 4site UCPRO possible for a 10.7x10.7x7 Tent grow

• Thread starter THC4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

no heated debate, if your dead set on a UC-4, then I would have UC make it a 50-60 in centers and run the 5-750ws vertical. I dont think you will be happy with the yeild off of 4 plants with overhead lighting, even if you spend hours scroging .

IMO much harders to get a monster yeild with overhead lighting and low plant count vs vertical lighting with low plant count

now since your in a non med state, your in trouble no matter what if you get caught, so personally I would forget the UC, and just run 25 coco buckets with overhead lighting DTW, it will probably give you 100% chance you will harvest, It would suck risking all that heat and have a crop fail on you a month in using rdwc

Yea I know but 25 I'll be too scared atleast 4 can be probation and defense is personal yea I'm set on 4 if xxl13 cause I've purchase it already gonna try it 5 vert 750 in my tent also have attach 26000 btu ac and 1 hp chiller with hydrogen co2 gen water-cooled I might just flip them couple of days earlier so
They don get too tall I'll be happy with 4 pack

B

Buddy Hemphill

Do you have to stay in the tent?

Is putting a couple of sheets of plywood down on the floor an option?

You could take 2x12's on their side and make a 12" tall border around the plywood and then line in with a pond liner, if spillage is an issue.

Just a thought.

I'm big and I always feel like a bull in a china store in tents.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

you really think you can pull that kind of power out of an apartment? your talkin around 8-10k watts of constant energy.

Not 8-10k watt constant energy I'm only going to run In light about 3750w and the ac will pull about once up and running with thermostat on about 1500w the fan of the filter 225w and the whole uC will pull about 75w so in total that's about 3000kw per month I'm already running alittle below that for about 2 years with no problems made all my light and ac to run on 240v and made the correct upgrades to my fuse box and pay my bills on time so far so good here in the northeast I pay about $.27kw that's including taxes and everything.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Do you have to stay in the tent?

Is putting a couple of sheets of plywood down on the floor an option?

You could take 2x12's on their side and make a 12" tall border around the plywood and then line in with a pond liner, if spillage is an issue.

Just a thought.

I'm big and I always feel like a bull in a china store in tents.

Yea I have it already and its in my bedroom also maybe after 2 runs I'll move about and get a bigger place but I hear you tents sucks I wish I had a room Only for my garden I also have a pond liner in the tent just incase of spillage

B

Buddy Hemphill

Yea I have it already and its in my bedroom also maybe after 2 runs I'll move about and get a bigger place but I hear you tents sucks I wish I had a room Only for my garden I also have a pond liner in the tent just incase of spillage

Could you sleep in a hammock with those black shade things for old people over your eyes? And earplugs?

JK...JK....I feel ya. You gotta do whatcha gotta do. Good luck with this run.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Could you sleep in a hammock with those black shade things for old people over your eyes? And earplugs?

JK...JK....I feel ya. You gotta do whatcha gotta do. Good luck with this run.

Haha yea man but I found that happy medium light on 6am-6pm
That the time I'm getting up to go to work so by the time I go to bed it's light out believe me I wish I had a bigger place but soon. and thanks I'll try
For it to be a good run

T

THC4U

guess i can try growing small plants instead of trees in the uc, maybe 27 gallon tots with 3 plant in each of them.

Top Bottom