6 Weeks Into Flower

• Thread starter Closetfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Closetfarm

Closetfarm

So my girl is 6 weeks into flower now. I’m not sure if she’s going to produce much yeild but there’s a lot of bud sites formed with loads of trichs. Am I underestimating here

6 weeks into flower
Dbear180

Dbear180

Yeah she prob won't yield too much but she looks healthy. What kinda light are you under?

Dbear180

Dbear180

idk anything about leds & how they yield, ive heard good things but no personal exp, sorry bud.

H

heisen

You need to get the basics down before you do all that tying and LST BS.Training plants is only good if your a decent grower that can get rapid growth to the point of stem deformities lol.you will want your plants trained to spread them out under a nice canopy to get the most from your light.once you nail down a good medium you like than start to perfect it,than you can start training plants.
I fell in love with RDWC and scrogging.Just pulled 24 ZIPS from under 2 315W CMH bulbs.thats a fact.

Wisher619

Wisher619

So my girl is 6 weeks into flower now. I’m not sure if she’s going to produce much yeild but there’s a lot of bud sites formed with loads of trichs. Am I underestimating here
are you growing in mud?
if you are not trollin and being honest
looks like you are on week 2 of flower and you might want to lower the lights down till they are basically sitting on the plant and let that dry a little
literally looks like river mud

H

heisen

Naw looks to me like he got carried away with defoliating and LST without knowing how to grow a healthy plant.be lucky to pull a 1/8 off that thing.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Hopefully he means 6 weeks total, 4 in veg and 2 in flower. They should be much further along

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

What day total is it? Veg n flower?

How far up do u have the light? You can put those cfls like 2 inches, 2.5 from the plant.

Looks like it's not too old n not under enough light.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Media efygIi 81ca39a2b7dc91829b5f391a2dd5dc66
That's 6 weeks flower, couldn't be could it?
Looks to me like that fucker just popped flowers. Either you got major light leaks or your counting veg time in there. Just because their tiny doesn't mean the pistils wouldn't be showing some age at week 6, unless you got a very long flowering plant I guess. My girls are like 38 or so days bloom and some are like 28 and I can't say I've ever seen anything like that at week 6 bloom.

Last edited:
P

PharmHand

Looks like your pot was a little too big for the plant size/environment and it got over watered. Perlite ,more drainage or a smaller pot that was allowed to dry more between irrigations would've allowed the plant to grow faster. Moving the light closer or getting an additional/ different light setup would likely help speed growth and dry the medium faster. At six weeks there's probably not a lot of time left to improve much but letting it dry more and giving it more light(and possibly heat) should still help you yield more. I'm sure you'll do better next crop. Good luck and happy growing:)

brazel

brazel

If you are serious, you came to the right place! Lots of good info and peeps here.
But on another how do you know bud sites and trichs and then say am I underestimating here!
I'd throw it away and start over, the time you'll waste on this could be spent on a proper grow. @heisenbubble was being kind when he said you'd be lucky to get an eighth!

Tell us some details about this grow, and these guys and girls can assist you with some proper guidance.

Cheers bro and welcome

H

heisen

You can tell it' been 6 weeks.look at all the lower stuff with them long ass hairs.little bud sites lol.all that training and cutting to a plant on life support.poor girl.he probably cut off the only fan leaves feeding the plant.probably been watered to death.I got 8 inch moms if I flipped right now and didn' add another thing to the pot would yield more than that pile of donkey dump
Start from the basics man and keep it simple till you get down a healthy plant.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Looks like light leaks to me, plant doesn't know rather she's in veg or bloom and it's probably a strong genetic strain so it doesn't want to hermie on you, I can't see any other way it would be so under developed.

brazel

brazel

Looks like light leaks to me, plant doesn't know rather she's in veg or bloom and it's probably a strong genetic strain so it doesn't want to hermie on you, I can't see any other way it would be so under developed.

I'm in and out of my grow room during flower, I turn the light do what ever I need to do and have never had an issue!
Crazy huh

I'd say they get at least an hour of light a week in like ten minute Increments

brazel

brazel

I'm not saying it isn't light leak, I don't know. Just thought I'd share my routine.
Cause it's weird I don't get any negative effects

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

You don't ever want to disrupt your plants dark periods.
What do you mean an hour of light a week?

brazel

brazel

Like if I need something in my room I open the door and turn on the light switch which is a 23 watt led screw bulb like in a typical bedroom. Sometimes it's five minutes, 10, 15 or more but it adds up to a minimum of one hour a week.

Never an issue form the plants

Top Bottom