6000w Journal ( Help Welcome )

• Thread starter Greenshark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greenshark

Doing a journal of my 4 by 4 6000w grow. Never done a journal before so bare with me and any info I've missed out, feel free to let me know.

Room is 4 by 4

3250 ma3 box fan for extraction

Split air con unit ( proper job )

Silent inline 8 inch intake. ( both extraction and intake are vented from outside )

10 600w lights with magnetic ballasts ( going gav next )

Humidifier ( max I can get the room to is 50 percent at the moment ) currently using a little fan behind the unit to blow the moisture on the plants.

The strain is lime OG. Growing from clones. I've witnessed the strain grow, it's a strong yielder and generally short in height.

Now for the not so good part. I received the clones 7 days ago. It was very late and I was very tired ( my excuse ) .

So, I potted them all in to plastic 1.3 litre. My growing medium is pure coco although when they go in to their 22l smart pots I'm going with a 70-30 perlite and coco mix.

I used mykos ( a lot of it, possibly too much? ) then after they were all done I made up their first feed. This is where it all went wrong. I used Katana roots and vitalink plant start. Being the stupid idiot that I was, I misread the bottle in the plant start.... They had 12 ml per litre instead of 6.... The bad thing is, it took me two days to notice... They started by showing signs of nute burn, very clawed leaves, very slow growth etc. 3 days ago I flushed them out with ph'd water. Annoyed me because I know you shouldn't saturate the coco while they're small as the roots get lazy. Anyway, today they are looking a bit better. They should be a hell of a lot bigger for 7 days old but hey ho, I fucked up lol. The new shoots are coming through a much nicer green. Still showing signs of nute burn on the tips but no where near as bad as it was.

My question is... on some of the plants, the stem has almost swollen up with ridges in? I have taken photos of various plants to try and show the problem so any help would be amazing as to what it is. Some have bent over but they are very very thick. So strange.

6000w journal  help welcome
6000w journal  help welcome 2
6000w journal  help welcome 3
6000w journal  help welcome 4
6000w journal  help welcome 5
6000w journal  help welcome 6
6000w journal  help welcome 7
6000w journal  help welcome 8
6000w journal  help welcome 9
6000w journal  help welcome 10
6000w journal  help welcome 11
6000w journal  help welcome 12
6000w journal  help welcome 13
6000w journal  help welcome 14
6000w journal  help welcome 15
6000w journal  help welcome 16
6000w journal  help welcome 17
6000w journal  help welcome 18
6000w journal  help welcome 19
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Please only make 1 thread per issue or topic.

This thread is now closed
Please continue with your 1st thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom