600W / 4x Giesel / Indoor Soilless

• Thread starter manitoid.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manitoid.

manitoid.

So a good friend gifted me this cut, and we're about to see what they can produce. Day 3 of 12/12.

600w  4x giesel  indoor soilless 5

600w  4x giesel  indoor soilless
600w  4x giesel  indoor soilless 2
600w  4x giesel  indoor soilless 3
600w  4x giesel  indoor soilless 4
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

These are nice plants! They are ready to start shooting off pistils any day now if they havent already. Post more pics!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Hell yeah! Those look hearty and mold resistant. I trust to be seeing some pretty epic colas from you in the near future.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow. Very healthy bushes you got there. Keep it up.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
3 out of the 4 are spitting out 11-bladed fan leaves. The 4th has 9 bladed fan leaves, and I FIM'ed it once more than the rest of them as a test for my next run.View attachment 216909

Just reread this. I did the same thing. The plants that got FIM'd twice stretched a bit more and are a bit bigger in general with more spacing between nodes.

outwest

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Looks like everything is right on track. I can tell the whole thing's gonna go off without a hitch or even a bump. You've done this before.

manitoid.

manitoid.

Wow it was late last night when I posted that, thats the end of week 2, not beginning, if you're counting from 12/12. If you count from first flower I guess it's the beginning.

I've never really thought about that, where do you guys count from? Looks like most breeders use from 12/12? It doesn't really matter, I wait until the trichs are right, but would be good to know the "correct" starting date.

manitoid.

manitoid.

Pretty close to the standard 3 gallon, a little bit off. I think they are 11" dia and 10" deep.

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Looking strong and healthy.. them hairs are crazy long...What Nutes you using.?

Top Bottom