• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durksta

Durksta

7 days later update my amnesia auto xxl

Durksta

Durksta

3 days later tied back main cola. Found that difficult as the plant is short and thick but wanted to expose the new branches as the fan leave are growing quicker and covering them. Lots of grown in 3 days. I was a little drunk the other night and ordered a 900w viparspectra. Little project just got more expensive Will keep you updated

Durksta

Durksta

Upped nutrients a bit today added green sensation i left my water 2 weeks this time before I changed I was changing every week I didn’t really see a difference maybe because I’m only growing one plant in my system and not 4. Trying a bit of lst training but as my plant is very short and fat it’s nit so easy

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
There you go without lights. Had a snail take out my 4 outdoor seedlings had to start again not too happy

Little bastard :D i recently lost 4 seedlings to root rot due to my laziness just ordered new beans, waiting anxiously. By the way i think you are feeding them a bit much nitrogen than needed, leaves look darker than normal but i don’t think it is a problem although if my memory is correct i read somewhere that too much nitrogen inhibits stretching.

Durksta

Durksta

Little bastard :D i recently lost 4 seedlings to root rot due to my laziness just ordered new beans, waiting anxiously. By the way i think you are feeding them a bit much nitrogen than needed, leaves look darker than normal but i don’t think it is a problem although if my memory is correct i read somewhere that too much nitrogen inhibits stretching.
Im a bit annoyed I spit the stem stries to push her too far but nothing too serious. I will keep an eye on the color

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
When you say i split the stem do you mean you split the stem like with a knife and some twisty ties? Or do you mean some kind of training like supercropping or bending?

Durksta

Durksta

When you say i split the stem do you mean you split the stem like with a knife and some twisty ties? Or do you mean some kind of training like supercropping or bending?
I slit the stem while tiring her down while training but she should. Be ok

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
What i understand is that you didn’t split the stem but only slit it, in anycase it is very stressful and the wound may become infected i mean i can only talk about me but i find that a peaceful growing experience is better for every living thing and if you want to stress her to get more thc, supply with a uv lamp in flowering and maybe do the very stressful techniques like, splitting, at the very end to increase resin, the hardest i go is supercropping and fiming.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Looking good how many days it has been?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
63 or there abouts hoping she go for 5 more weeks

What does your seedbank says about the life cycle because if it has been 63 days already that plant should be almost done in 2-3 weeks as it is an auto but it does look like it needs another 5 weeks. Thats a very slow plant.

Durksta

Durksta

63 or there abouts hoping they go for 5 more weeks
What does your seedbank says about the life cycle because if it has been 63 days already that plant should be almost done in 2-3 weeks as it is an auto but it does look like it needs another 5 weeks. Thats a very slow plant.
75 to 90 days xxl variety so longer flowerperiod

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom