• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
75 to 90 days xxl variety so longer flowerperiod

Still this little guy doesn’t look like its gonna be ready in 90 days it will probably go 5 more weeks. Well, i guess we’ll see keep us posted.

Durksta

Durksta

EE5D0933 FC2C 4141 BDA6 C2A5E2049D51
54792598 78B0 41DF A27B 2066D35A2598
7F0D45C3 ECD1 4AEF 9BB7 C84620B47A9E
67E77390 0A19 45F2 BCB0 5D42B31FB5EB
612E89BF 82EF 4464 99C9 0DE043F16EEE
410A9139 0CAC 4E42 89E7 D33E676AF728
38E3809A 9026 450A BACD 2F0EA04FC6C2
Ffs I thought everything going well and light burn I think I have enough room to move the light up 10cm so I did that and I strapped the plans down to get it away from the led there is about 1 meter between the plant and the led now. Here are some pics tell me if I’ve done the right thing or I’m way off the mark?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

View attachment 794793 View attachment 794794 View attachment 794795 View attachment 794796 View attachment 794797 View attachment 794798 View attachment 794799 Ffs I thought everything going well and light burn I think I have enough room to move the light up 10cm so I did that and I strapped the plans down to get it away from the led there is about 1 meter between the plant and the led now. Here are some pics tell me if I’ve done the right thing or I’m way off the mark?
. You need the lights on the bud really don’t strap down in budding. Space is a massive thing should of veg smaller

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

It’s auto flower vegging smaller was not an option

Yeah I know that you can still control an auto flower and I’m not just pointing things out how long has the plant been going looks like been going for a while something looks wrong ?

Durksta

Durksta

Yeah I know that you can still control an auto flower and I’m not just pointing things out how long has the plant been going looks like been going for a while something looks wrong ?
64 days but she was looking spot on 3 days ago but climbed too close to the light she’s got another.5 weeks I’m sure

Durksta

Durksta

Looked like that yesterday morning you can see the top leaves start to canoe

9AC3B12D C59B 48AA 96DD F629C7BF60E9
16AB9BA4 952E 4FD4 9E7F 7B4C0EE91792
Reactions: Ina
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I am kicking myself for not telling you last time that your top leaves are kinda thin i think the light is too close, i thought about it but shit i didn’t say it. You may have couple of problems, potassium deficiency, wind burn (if that fan is shaking the leaves it may burn because your grow area is too small and that fan could be too much at that distance point it to the side of your tent or directly to the light but don’t let it shake the leaves.
When it come to distance from the lights you have to get that light atleast 30-40 cm above the canopy, if you don’t have the space, tie the branches it is better than getting light burn.
Also i think you are feeding them too much nitrogen the leaves are very dark and this abundance of nitrogen could impede its ability to flower properly and promptly.

Durksta

Durksta

I am kicking myself for not telling you last time that your top leaves are kinda thin i think the light is too close, i thought about it but shit i didn’t say it. You may have couple of problems, potassium deficiency, wind burn (if that fan is shaking the leaves it may burn because your grow area is too small and that fan could be too much at that distance point it to the side of your tent or directly to the light but don’t let it shake the leaves.
When it come to distance from the lights you have to get that light atleast 30-40 cm above the canopy, if you don’t have the space, tie the branches it is better than getting light burn.
Also i think you are feeding them too much nitrogen the leaves are very dark and this abundance of nitrogen could impede its ability to flower properly and promptly.
I thought wind burn so the fan is indirect now my light was 70cm above the canope now is 90cm for the nitrogen I’ve cut it out almost completely, 0.5ml for 10liters of floragrow. Hope she turns out ok

Durksta

Durksta

CHanges i made to my room I added a co2 bag diffuser installed intake and exhaust fan because grow room started to get too hot even with the flap open. And I took a pic of the light to show distance between

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

64 days but she was looking spot on 3 days ago but climbed too close to the light she’s got another.5 weeks I’m sure
Yeah it does look good I run I. To problems all the time it’s the best way to learn I mean if it’s 1 meter away that should be enuff not to suffer light burn suppose every plant is different auto get stressed a lot easier

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yeah it does look good I run I. To problems all the time it’s the best way to learn I mean if it’s 1 meter away that should be enuff not to suffer light burn suppose every plant is different auto get stressed a lot easier
How long has it been in flower for ?

Durksta

Durksta

How long has it been in flower for ?
Nearly 3 weeks I posted some more pics of effective leaves. She has bounced back after the tieing back accidentally super cropped her but she doesnt seem to mind. I’m going away for. 4 days on Friday worried about leaving her un attended

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Nearly 3 weeks I posted some more pics of effective leaves. She has bounced back after the tieing back accidentally super cropped her but she doesnt seem to mind. I’m going away for. 4 days on Friday worried about leaving her un attended
What’s urs temps with the light and when it’s off ?

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

I read a lot of different techniques and I decided to go 24/0 maybe I should cut it to 18/6?
That mite be your problem I always thing plants need a rest period it would properly cut out your light burn tbh plants do a lot of growth in the dark in the rest period

Reactions: Ina
Durksta

Durksta

That mite be your problem I always thing plants need a rest period it would properly cut out your light burn tbh plants do a lot of growth in the dark in the rest period
Yeah I’ll get a timer this afternoon but I’m on week 9 and this problem starts now and not befor

Top Bottom