7 Days Later Update My Amnesia Auto Xxl

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yes will be bad use the plant has got taller and closer closer every day to the light I’ve never experienced light burn myself you can kinda control autos by how far you have the plant from the light to stop the stretch but is very hard. I stick to regulars so I can control the height of my plants and can flip then when I chosen but yah give it a try just be careful you shouldn’t really change your light schedule once it’s been set

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
If that light was at 70cm then it is not light burn. Look into the other possible problems like phosphorus and potassium deficiency, nute burn and wind burn. It is easy to test deficiency just drop the strenght of your feed to 1/2 or 3/4 if it gets worse deficiency if not nute burn. I think it is a deficiency but just test it before you throw some pk at it as it is impossible to reverse once you add it.

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

If that light was at 70cm then it is not light burn. Look into the other possible problems like phosphorus and potassium deficiency, nute burn and wind burn. It is easy to test deficiency just drop the strenght of your feed to 1/2 or 3/4 if it gets worse deficiency if not nute burn. I think it is a deficiency but just test it before you throw some pk at it as it is impossible to reverse once you add it.
That’s what I was thinking the light is correct distance away Nute burn would start at the end of the tips and work inwards I suspect

Durksta

Durksta

Pk?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Potassium (k) and phosporus (p)

Durksta

Durksta

Potassium (k) and phosporus (p)
Ah oki Ive installed intake and exhaust fan but nothing moving violently but the the problems have started scince the fans and the co2 bag my nute recipe atm is for 10ltrs 6ml floramicro 9ml flora bloom 1ml floragrow 0.5 mm green sensation

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Do you know the ppm or the ec value of the solution if you are commited to hydro definietly get a pen.

Durksta

Durksta

Do you know the ppm or the ec value of the solution if you are commited to hydro definietly get a pen.
ppm (parts par million) I don’t fully understand I have written all my trial and error on paper so I hope to get it right

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I think you have to get a TDS meter (pen) to get that ppm number so you can feed the right amount at the right time in hydro.

Durksta

Durksta

D1E67995 4D64 4045 AE43 53FDE0E4E758
67355FB5 5E8E 4837 BAF1 C3AF2E198F71
I think you have to get a TDS meter (pen) to get that ppm number so you can feed the right amount at the right time in hydro.
I ordered one I think I suffered wind burn not light but I’m a bit pissed off that I tied her down in the middle of flowering will lose thé big heads now hope she recovers if she has 5 weeks left I hope so. The photo I took is the day I tied her down (with regrette) and today where she looking better

Reactions: Ina
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Don’t worry its not going to have a huge effect and i myself do lst ‘till buds start to form, i think at the stage you are in it’s ok.

Durksta

Durksta

A little update really starting to fill out don’t know how big they will get but I think I’ve got a good few weeks to go still

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom