• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looking good. Welcome to, The Farm!!
Check out the search bar when your in a bind!

Ina

Ina

Nice!!!Support the branches:)Some of them are tingling back.When they are well supported they get much fatter:)

J

Jay2341

Nice!!!Support the branches:)Some of them are tingling back.When they are well supported they get much fatter:)
Thanks for that I will do it’s a haze’s G13 am on my 8 week today of flowering

Monster762

Monster762

Soil usually 2 weeks prior to chop is the time to start flush. I think in hydro type setup it’s quicker like 3 days to a week.Timing it just right is a trick. But close does count. Do you have a way to see your trichs? I would wait til a good clouding of trichs but no amber yet. If you see Amber trichs on buds not sugar leaves you should be flushing already.
Everyone says go for amber trichs.
Studies say amber is a sign that thc is degrading. Having tried both I agree with the studies. Main thing is you don’t want to cut nutes too early n lose weight.
Plants look good but ween the n out before flush. Probably drop it now at 8 weeks. I can’t see the plant needing it.

J

Jay2341

Soil usually 2 weeks prior to chop is the time to start flush. I think in hydro type setup it’s quicker like 3 days to a week.Timing it just right is a trick. But close does count. Do you have a way to see your trichs? I would wait til a good clouding of trichs but no amber yet. If you see Amber trichs on buds not sugar leaves you should be flushing already.
Everyone says go for amber trichs.
Studies say amber is a sign that thc is degrading. Having tried both I agree with the studies. Main thing is you don’t want to cut nutes too early n lose weight.
Plants look good but ween the n out before flush. Probably drop it now at 8 weeks. I can’t see the plant needing it.

Would you say don’t put to much feed in and shall I I flush in a weeks time I’ve been adding molasses for about 2 weeks now

Monster762

Monster762

Idk without seeing trichs I use molasses all through veg and flower. It feeds soil life in my situation. What’s up with the leaves? Real dry air? Acidic ph ? Nute Burned? Light. I’d add another clean watering between the feeds too. push the molasses in every water at this point. Lightly not real heavy doses. 1 tbsp per gal good

J

Jay2341

I think it’s nute burn’s to be honest I’ll think I’ll give it one more week of Feed then I’ll
Flush

Top Bottom