88 G13 X Hash Plant

• Thread starter Jmaes Mabley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Blastberry
Blackberry Kush x W 88' G13 Hashplant...made this about 7yrs ago. Still running nicely! I could swear the pack said it also had Haze in it but.......
Pic is of the indica leaning pheno...sativa pheno has a more pine tar flavor whereas the indica is delicate balance between pine,berry and a kushy haze.

30688423 180252509287763 5183360978867191808 o
DNhappy

DNhappy

Just picked up a pack of hazeman 88g13/hp. Can anyone tell me if this strain is pretty stable or there will be a mix of Indicas and Sativa structure?

DNhappy

DNhappy

Does anyone have any g13 hashplant pics from hazeman? Can anyone describe the grow patterns of the g13 side! Really wanna look for that g13! Please any info would help.

Melefarmer

Melefarmer

I got Molokai g13xaunties pie and crossed the daughter with(white elephant) from puamana and the offspring smells amazing.trichomes literally dripping.seeds coming out my ear....get choke lol

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

Bodhi created Midsummer Blessings... Jamaican Hashplant x 88g13 HP.

Located a pack of seeds!!!!!

Midsummer Blessings x Gorilla Glue#4[ josey Wales Clone]

DNhappy

DNhappy

I just collected pollen from 2 1988G13 x Hash plants i got from a friend who made F2's of NDNguy's 1988G13 Hashplant. I just put 4 females into flower and i will dust a few branches with pollen to be able to keep this girl around for a while.
Would you be willing to share some of that pollen or seeds? I have s1 gg4, and Runtz pollen I made.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If you find keepers, that '88Ghash revegges pretty well. Got a lady with some seeds finishing on it that's just started that post-reveg growth spurt this week.

Also just for the record, it's not discontinued. Hazeman still makes those seeds, they're still on Attitude and DCSE right now.

guymandude

guymandude

i might be able to do something, folks. The pollen is in a gallon freezer bag with a desiccant pack in the freezer. I'm going to be dusting a few things. We'll see what's left when i'm done ok?

guymandude

guymandude

i just dusted one of the 1988G13 x Hashplant girls in the flower room with pollen collected from the 2 male !988 G13 Hashplants i had. This strain will not disappear.

DNhappy

DNhappy

i just dusted one of the 1988G13 x Hashplant girls in the flower room with pollen collected from the 2 male !988 G13 Hashplants i had. This strain will not disappear.
You gonna give, trade, or sell some of them beans?

guymandude

guymandude

yeah i can get some picks. The plants are due to come down in a couple weeks. I only dusted a couple branches so no, I will not be making them available to the public. sorry. I have a couple breeder friends that are interested and can do much more than i can

DNhappy

DNhappy

Would you be willing to trade some of that 88/g13 pollen for some feminized Runtz or gg4 pollen? I have something I wanna try your pollen on to make a backcross with. It'll save me a lot of time

DNhappy

DNhappy

Would you be willing to trade some of that 88/g13 pollen for some feminized Runtz or gg4 pollen? I have something I wanna try your pollen on to make a backcross with.

guymandude

guymandude

Woodhorse seeds will be getting the extra seeds from my project> Meduser is a wonderful human being and has helped a lot of sick folks in his time. I'm happy to give him these genetics to work with.

Top Bottom