8weeks And Still Poping Some White Flower Out

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

Hello guys and girls The super skunk plants are at eight weeks and still popping some white flowers out on the top bud .On the secondary growth they’re starting to shrink back and go orange/brown should I start flashing them now or wait another two weeks

Someone said to me you should always add an extra two weeks on top what seed company Recommends are on the flowering time ?? And What colour trichomes can people see on my photos I’ve upload plz can I some feed back thanks

8weeks and still poping  some white flower  out
8weeks and still poping  some white flower  out 2
8weeks and still poping  some white flower  out 3
8weeks and still poping  some white flower  out 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello guys and girls The super skunk plants are at eight weeks and still popping some white flowers out on the top bud .On the secondary growth they’re starting to shrink back and go orange/brown should I start flashing them now or wait another two weeks

Someone said to me you should always add an extra two weeks on top what seed company Recommends are on the flowering time ?? And What colour trichomes can people see on my photos I’ve upload plz can I some feed back thanks
you can always harvest the bottom part of plant and then the other half when it ready

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I more or less agree about the 2 weeks remark, though quality breeders are usually more accurate and are actually offering true 8wk. or shorter genetics. Your plant is definitely not ready. Try to view the trichomes on swollen calyxes when they come. You don't need to check your trichomes until your calyxes are finished swelling. Your pistils will at least be in the drying phase and not so fresh and reaching at attention. You got weeks still, probably 3.

Crops

Crops

I more or less agree about the 2 weeks remark, though quality breeders are usually more accurate and are actually offering true 8wk. or shorter genetics. Your plant is definitely not ready. Try to view the trichomes on swollen calyxes when they come. You don't need to check your trichomes until your calyxes are finished swelling. Your pistils will at least be in the drying phase and not so fresh and reaching at attention. You got weeks still, probably 3.
The popcorn lower bud.Are looking not far from done tho,And one plant looks totally different from the rest gunna do some research thinks

chemistry

chemistry

Keep flowering, I've just chopped a 13 week Super Lemon Haze, thought it was never going to finish throwing out tufts, but it did in the end, and finished up a really good toke.

Crops

Crops

Keep flowering, I've just chopped a 13 week Super Lemon Haze, thought it was never going to finish throwing out tufts, but it did in the end, and finished up a really good toke.
Shit!!! Hope these don’t go that long it’s bin winter over there in uk bin hard keeping the temps up but we did it ;)

chemistry

chemistry

Shit!!! Hope these don’t go that long it’s bin winter over there in uk bin hard keeping the temps up but we did it ;)

Tell me about it, I have two eight week strains that go to 9 weeks now instead, ten with a weeks flush. lol

Top Bottom