91 Reserve

• Thread starter dankninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

So is my little one. Doubled in size and definately needs an up pot. Waiting for soil to arrive, hopefully tomorrow.

dankninja

dankninja

mmmm. looking perfect bud. second pic looks like joseph og pheno? if I had to guess

dankninja

dankninja

maybe a little chem leaning as well at second look, has that single stalk minimal branching OG/91 look

dankninja

dankninja

indie dom. could be the hindu kush D squat machine. if so thats the pheno to watch for. see if she will stretch at all in veg, if not thats her. my look-for pheno currently in the tester data.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

indie dom. could be the hindu kush D squat machine. if so thats the pheno to watch for. see if she will stretch at all in veg, if not thats her. my look-for pheno currently in the tester data.

I have no problems keeping light right on top of my plants.. I believe this keeps them squat. She isn't as tall as the rest for sure. If that says anything.

dankninja

dankninja

back her off if you can, and observe the stretch, the squatty one pops up more now, versus the super stretch skunks that mostly dominated the results before.

dankninja

dankninja

might need some cal mag, she is hungry for that on the regular. very nice as usual though bud, just remember she is a cal mag whore

dankninja

dankninja

the folding / tacoing is no doubt heat stress from the air cooling fan issue, there are some products like pro-tekt and other silicon supplements to help with heat stress/tolerance

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Wake up.. get out of bed and freeze my ass off.. if I forgot to turn the thing off..

Just to keep em happy.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

This one isn't in as good a condition as Id like for members in the mother tent. Little burn on that leaf there and some "Lime coloring" as Im forcing this one to stretch to the light. Good expectations for a girl.

dankninja

dankninja

shes a pretty stature, very familiar:) think that one will be a good find for ya

dankninja

dankninja

No not what I ment at all. Don't know if it's the farm. Or just had work done on my phone ? But things I post don't come out right. Peace !

ive had doubleposting errors and bugs on farm lately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom