__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Ya bud the C. Silver has to be sprayed daily to reverse the plant. Any new strains this round? BAg seed always does that crap that’s why I will never pop a bagseed lol.

It's a round within a round actually. Gonna do 6 northern lights #5 autos alongside a sour diesel mother, just doing the autos to keep busy until I can get some SD clones

Popping the SD seeds next week

dan1989

dan1989

Ok so I can't blame it on the C silver lol. Must have done something to worry her, more likely the heavy defoliation I did early in flower, the seeds were very underdeveloped, must not have been going long

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ok so I can't blame it on the C silver lol. Must have done something to worry her, more likely the heavy defoliation I did early in flower, the seeds were very underdeveloped, must not have been going long
Ya thats why I like to get clones from my friend after he sorts through the seeds lol. Between bagseed and fems it’s always possible

incogneato

incogneato

Ya thats why I like to get clones from my friend after he sorts through the seeds lol. Between bagseed and fems it’s always possible
I agree, seems like almost all of the fems ive had threw late flower nanners up top. As long as its just a few its all good anyway.

dan1989

dan1989

For those of you who know my story, @incogneato in particular will be pleased to know we moved today into our new flat (apartment) at long last. Thanks for the moral support brother, means a lot to me) The best part is, you may remember me trying to work out how to grow around the rental agency visiting every three months to inspect the place. Well, even better news is that this agency comes once after the first three months and then only once a year. So I can do the perpetual harvests that I dreamed of doing :) firing up a fatty to celebrate, who's with me? :D

incogneato

incogneato

For those of you who know my story, @incogneato in particular will be pleased to know we moved today into our new flat (apartment) at long last. Thanks for the moral support brother, means a lot to me) The best part is, you may remember me trying to work out how to grow around the rental agency visiting every three months to inspect the place. Well, even better news is that this agency comes once after the first three months and then only once a year. So I can do the perpetual harvests that I dreamed of doing :) firing up a fatty to celebrate, who's with me? :D
Hell yea brochacho! Been a long time coming! And you have a fresh harvest to celebrate! Im all in to roast a cannon to celebrate! Im also celebrating. Today and tomorrow are my last 2 days on afternoons for a few months hopefully. Joints up fellas!
20180202 155944

dan1989

dan1989

FINALLY I am able to put the big boy tent up :) been waiting a long time to use it. You can see 4 NL#5 autos, got one slow germer in the dome and also my BUDZILLA regular/fem seed has broken ground ready to grow into a mother (got a small tent just for that). Was gonna do Green Ninja but thought fuck it I'll use the other Budzilla seed cos I know it's nice and reliable. Let's grow!

IMG 20180210 120834

Top Bottom