__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

I've been curious about LED grows. Interested to see how it goes.

Don't expect anything too amazing, it's not a great panel I'm using here :D a 5w diode does not have 5w running through it at any given time. Generally they are run at half capacity or less in these cheaper models as to extend the service life etc. This model has 'twinchips' (sounds good right?) Lol. So they are 10w diodes x60. Realistically it's probably equivalent to 100w or less. If I do a great job maybe I'll get a couple of ounces if I'm lucky. I did a terrible job last run using this same panel and got around 40 grams or so. Don't get me wrong, they produce good bud, but a single panel like this...I'll be using it for veg in the bigger tent when the time comes, put it that way...

dan1989

dan1989

Not much going on above ground today, first leaves have definitely grown bigger than the cotyledons, think I'll wait until something exciting happens before the next pic :D

IMG 20171005 165816

dan1989

dan1989

Decided to shift baby into a small pot from the plastic cup, was drying out really quickly, don't want to kill her before she's even gotten started

dan1989

dan1989

You are in a setup I am familiar with.
Don't let them veg to long. You will run out of vertical space. That Mars 600 needs to be at least 20 inches away.

Nice setup :) im no stranger to small space grows, I've made that mistake of letting them grow too big. Join me! I love sharing findings with fellow micro-growers. We could probably learn a lot from each other.

dan1989

dan1989

For a Sativa dominant strain, this Budzilla looks suspiciously Indica-like so far...mix up at the seed bank? Or do some strains just look Indica but act like Sativa?

View attachment 749470

Notice how the new growth is lighter than the first true leaves. That's because I added the tiniest bit of nute to keep the coco charged in the first few days. Amateur mistake :) Slight nute burn on them. Should be enough nutes in the leaves to keep it going a little longer than just cotyledons. The lighter colour is what they should be throughout the whole of veg and up until near the end of flower. As you pros know, dark green is bad.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
For a Sativa dominant strain, this Budzilla looks suspiciously Indica-like so far...mix up at the seed bank? Or do some strains just look Indica but act like Sativa?

View attachment 749470
Dan the info I pulled up lists Budzilla as a indie dom hybrid. typically the 1st genotype listed is the majority of the strain. To answer your ??? a hybrid strain can be dominant in either satie or indie but can vary within the phenotypes as to which trait is expressed as the dominant feature.

Seedsmans site shows it as Budzilla Feminised Seeds by the cannabis seeds breeder Heavyweight Seeds, is a Photoperiod Feminised marijuana strain. This Indica / Sativa strain produces a High Indoors; 500 - 550gr/m2; Outdoors: 700 gr+ yield. This Feminised seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions. Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Medium plant reaching 100cm - 130cm. This strain has G13 x Skunk #14 Genetics. It has a Very High (over 20%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Medium (1-5%).

Top Bottom