__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

FIMMED the two Pure Kush plants to give the others a chance to catch up. Transplanted them into their final pots last night. They are 5 weeks from seed and already showing female pre flowers. Might be able to see in pics if you're eagle eyed, but up close I can definitely see two small pistils protruding from a little pre flower.

IMG 20180522 135059

IMG 20180522 135117

Last edited:
dan1989

dan1989

Don't want to sound like a bragging asshole, but I'm trying to persuade the wife to let me get a BMW I've seen online and she's putting up a tough fight, need some moral support guys. Yes I can currently afford it lol so there's not really a 'put your family first' argument here :D

MW7945

MW7945

Lol by the way :) guess I'll live and learn the hard way :) you had bad experiences with them?

Lol no, I did my research. Between being nothing special and being ridiculously expensive to fix I don't see why anyone would want one I guess. Only people I seem to see driving BMW's anymore are 16 year old girls :/

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah it's a solid show, and after you finish that you gotta start Better Call Saul. Since they coincide with each other

I heard that it's best not to go straight onto BCS, the pace isn't the same apparently. I'm guessing that means it's less exciting. I heard Tuco is in it, so gotta be some savagery :D

MW7945

MW7945

I heard that it's best not to go straight onto BCS, the pace isn't the same apparently. I'm guessing that means it's less exciting. I heard Tuco is in it, so gotta be some savagery :D

Definitely different shows. Just some of the same characters/plot. Towards the end of BB it gets pretty chaotic

dan1989

dan1989

Definitely different shows. Just some of the same characters/plot. Towards the end of BB it gets pretty chaotic

I'm only on season 2 anyway, near enough 50 episodes of awesomeness left :)

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Jack Herer is a beautiful strain, great med qualities and very tasty smoke, what seedbank are yours from?

I watched all of BB except the last season, one day I'll get around to it.

BlackBeard

dan1989

dan1989

Jack Herer is a beautiful strain, great med qualities and very tasty smoke, what seedbank are yours from?

I watched all of BB except the last season, one day I'll get around to it.

BlackBeard

They are from Kera Seeds, never used their seeds before, but got good write ups online

dan1989

dan1989

So I've got an idea for a new lighting technique. There's really no other way of saying whether it will work other than trying it, so this is an experiment.

Basically, I'm vegging six plants in the main tent from seed, kept 4 best cuttings in the veg cabinet. All ended up being 8- ball kush, the Budzilla just didn't agree with my cloning techniques unfortunately.

My idea is this: continue using my VIPARSPECTRA 600w shit on it's current 18/6 schedule. But keep my T5 2ft 2 tube that I was using for cloning/veg on for the other 6 hours. My way of thinking is that during those 6 hours of weak T5 lighting, the plants (some topped, others waiting to catch up) side branches will hopefully stretch up towards the weak light and be reinforced by the relatively more powerful VIPARSPECTRA for the rest of the schedule. I'm a believer in 24/0 so I like to think of the T5 as 'downtime' for the girls :)

Opinions? Gonna try it anyway but maybe sometimes thought of this already?

Top Bottom